33 Ready Or Not

Saturn

Oh shoot.

I am currently kneeling on the floor at the end of the bed, naked, with my head down.

Though I'm shaking in my boots right now, I am extremely excited. Since I've been so pre-occupied with my new friends, I have had barely any time with my boys. Meaning I am very sexually frustrated.

Last night I had a conversation with Val and Vera, iv come to the conclusion I'm ready to have sex with them. I want to tell them tonight.

The conversation I had with the girls was basically me venting about my relationship and how much I want them but also how nervous I am due to my past traumas. The last thing I want is to ruin our time because of a panic attack.

I know they would be so mad at me if they heard me say that but it's true. I don't want them to get sick of me, especially if we are about to have sex and I have a panic attack and ruin the mood.

My mean thoughts are throw out of my mind when the door opens.

My head is still down but obviously I know who's there.

Both of their dominating presence is intoxicating, enough to get me drunk. Enough to send me into a daze. Enough to make me do anything they want.

And boy, I could sense my boys from a mile away.

I saw their dress shoes before I heard Atlas speak.

He let out a dark chuckle and slowly brought his hand to my hair, lightly stroking the top of my soft locks.

"Look at what a good listener you are." He cooed at me and his soft strokes on my hair turned to a hard pull as he yanked my head back so I could look up at his dark eyes.

"What do you say." Apollo growled from the doorway. Clearly my sweet Apollo is gone and Sir is front and center.

"Thank you Daddy." I submitted to him.

To them.

Atlas proudly smiled at me and it felt like my nerves have melted away.

"Up, baby." Atlas commanded, his grip still in my hair.

He pulled me up by my hair and walked me to the bed. Once we reached the end of the bed, he bent me over at the waist so my booty was towards him and Apollo.

For a second I forgot I was naked, that was until I felt his body heat leave and I was left with cold air. That's when I realized.

"Face down Saturn." Apollo whispered in my ear, as if he sensed I was going to see where they were.

Atlas's body heat was replaced by Apollo's. He had his hand on the back of my head, making sure my head was pressed into the sheets as his kissed up and down my back.

He kissed towards the back of my neck and down towards my lower back. He went down my spine until he reached my booty.

His teasing kisses were making it hard to breath and focus. I barely realized Apollo flipped me over to my back until he climbed up to my face and slowly leaned down, kissing the corner of my mouth, then moving and kissing my lips.

So slow. So gentle. So intimate. It's kind of throwing me off because Atlas is usually the one who is soft and sweet.

What's going on.