Chapter 11- Coincidence

hello my lovelies,

I hope you had a great day today and if not, I promise you there will be better times.

Have fun reading and always remember that you are amazing and enough.

I love you, bye.

Crack

Crack

Blood spilling from his nose, my brain taking in the sound as an anthem.

Groans.

Mine or his?

Thud
Thud
Thud
Thumb.
Thumb.
Thumb.

My blood rushing in my ears, my heartbeat raising.
What was a tough act before is now a fallen mask.

I can taste his fear, the panic growing with every punch.
He is so unworthy.
Such a weak piece of shit.
Not a fighter, that's obvious but a coward which only landed punches when I let him.

I let him because the taste of blood on my tongue mixed with the screams of the crowd and his pathetic whimpers was what I craved.
Every time his fist hit my skin it was one reason more to land a harder punch than before.

Groans.
Whimpers.
Cries.
Screams.

Blood on my knuckles... mine or his?
Or both?
Him lying on the floor, a glint of satisfaction in my eyes.
His pain was my pleasure.
And still... it wasn't enough.
It would never be enough.

My gaze travels down to my split knuckles, the thought of him in the back of my mind, making me clench them tightly. The little sting causes me to smile, the reminder being like a drug.
A harsh hand comes down on my shoulder, pulling me towards a hard body. I look up and a grin tugs on my lips as I see my best friend.

Dirty bastard, I know what you're thinking.

"God, when I look at your knuckles I wished I was there even more. Ray said he cried like a tortured pig." He ends the sentence with a chuckle.