🐢145🐢

No one's POV

Jessi has troubles with moving in South Korea. Boxes with her things got delayed and reached Seoul today. She loves her new pretty apartment, but now doesn't know how she can unpack everything on her own. The place is a huge mess and Jessi wants to avoid dealing with all of this on her own. Luckily for her, she has a really good friend who is always willing to help her.

Heechul arrives with Yesung, there is no one who could look after him so he could help them a bit. First he needs to explore the new place. Jessi's apartment is great - it has breathtaking views, on the main level is a spacious living room, a kitchen a two bedrooms and a bathroom. The indoor staircase leads to the top floor where is an office and a spacious terrace.

Jessi and Heechul start to open the boxes to see where they belong. Most boxes are full of Jessi's clothes and shoes, but there are a few boxes with books and home accessories. They carry boxes with clothes in the main bedroom and Yesung carries a box with purple, white and black glass sculpture by James Alexander which is wrapped in many layers of bubble wrap. Yesung puts the box down and runs in the walk-in-closet. He starts to open the many drawers, but they are empty.

Jessi pulls out Tiffany & Co.'s jewelry box made from yellow gold. She got this jewelry box from one of her rich American boyfriends. Don't get her wrong, she isn't promiscuous, but so many men tried to date with her and sent her expensive gifts while only a few had the chance to date her. Yesung hurries to see what is inside the shining box. Yesung's eyes widened when he sees the treasures inside - rings, earrings, necklaces and more and everything is so shiny. Jessi can call herself rich, inside the box are more than $300 000 worth jewelries. Yesung is like a little raccoon who loves shiny things. A tiara caught his attention and he immediately grabs it.

"Do you want to put it on?"

Jessi places it on the top of Yesung's head and claps her hands.

"It suits you so well!"

She kisses Yesung's cheeks and laughs when Yesung lightly kisses her chin. Heechul rolls his eyes - yes, Yesung is cute, but also very handful, Jessi just doesn't know him that well.

Heechul is unpacking Jessi's clothes while Yesung plays with the jewelries. Heechul pats Yesung's back and waits until his baby pays attention to him.

"Yesung, remember we don't put everything we see in our mouth."

"Heechul, what's the matter? You used to explore everything with your mouth."

Heechul slaps her shoulder, but there is no need to worry - Yesung doesn't understand her joke. They are unpacking the boxes for a while before Heechul's phone disturbs them. There is a problem with one of his company's clients and he needs to go to solve it.

Jessi is thrilled she can offer her babysitting services and Heechul is happy he doesn't have to take Yesung to Siwon's office. Jessi is smiling at the cute little one and hurries in the kitchen to find a snack for him. She comes with a cup of banana pudding and watches how the cute boy eats.

"What are we going to do now?"

She doesn't want to unpack more boxes, she wants to do something funny. Yesung is sucking on his pacifier and looks around the half-empty apartment. Jessi bites on her lower lip before getting an idea. They can do their nails at home! Jessi has dozens of nail polishes. She brings the boxes in the living room and puts the little bottles on the coffee table.

"Which one do you like?"

Yesung points on a pink nail polish with glitters and Jessi takes his little hand in her. His nails are really tiny, but Jessi is skilled, it is going to look great. The little one can be patient, he is calmly sitting until his new aunt finishes her work and then smiles. He loves his new nails!

Jessi takes a picture with the cute cupcake and sighs. What could they do now? They could have a little fashion show in her closet. Jessi has so much clothes she could fill a few shops. Yesung is easily captivated by her pink tulle gown with crystals along the waist. He can't put it on, but he can pat the fabric. Jessi starts putting her shoes on shelves and tries to count how much money did she spend on shoes. One pair of Manolo Blahnik's pumps costs 1 000 $ and she has so many of them. Yesung likes her shoes, they are so colorful and pretty. He would like to try them, but Jessi has bigger feet. Mommy could buy him similar shoes.

They play in her walk-in-closet until Siwon arrives to pick up his baby. He notices the pink nails, but it suits Yesung's short fingers. Siwon lifts his baby and kisses his cheeks before putting him down. He thanks Jessi for looking after him and Jessi immediately offers her services in advance because who wouldn't want to spend more time with such a cute dumpling.