108

"How'd it go?" Jin asked. "Not bad?" alesha answered. "So I'm going to be an uncle?" Taehyung piped up. "Is your timeout over?" Jin retorted. "Yeah. Hyung let us off" taehyung answered. "Then a timeout again" Jin said angrily. "I was just making sure how my nephew or niece was doing" Taehyung whined. "So she really is pregnant!" Jungkook piped up out of nowhere. "Wait what?!" Namjoon boomed loudly. "She's pregnant?!" Hobi said halfway through the room as he ran back to Yoongi who was peacefully sleeping and climbed on top of him shaking him by the collar aggressively. "She's pregnant!" hobi yelled in Yoongi's face. "Wha? Get off of me" Yoongi said pushing Hobi who landed square on the floor on his butt. 

"She's pregnant" Hobi repeated to the now awakened Yoongi. "Utter bullshit" Yoongi spat as he dragged the hyperactive ball of sunshine to the living room. "Who's pregnant?" Yoongi asked rubbing his eye with his other free hand. "Me" Taehyung said laughing. "Oh shut up hyung. She's pregnant" Jungkook said pointing at Alesha. "Calm down maknaes! Nobody is pregnant" Alesha yelled.

"Oh look the mood swings are here." Taehyung pointed. "I think she is in denial" Jungkook added. "I'm not pregnant. Nobody in this house is!" she repeated. "Calm down, you'll scare my baby" Taehyung said holding his stomach. "Somebody take him away" she whined. "Well he's not wrong. I do want to be a father" Jimin said holding her by the shoulder. 

"Here comes the proposal" taehyung said wiping nonexistent tears. "You said what?" Yoongi said cracking his knuckles. "Nothing" taehyung said as Jimin gulped. "I feel like Yoongi is my soul animal" Namjoon whispered to jin. "Me too, joon. Me too" Jin nodded.

"Ruined my sleep for your stupid joke. Watch less dramas" Yoongi rolled his eyes. "So no kids?" hobi whined. "How does NO sound to you?" Yoongi said angrily. Hobi pouted. Yoongi melted. "See she's too young to be a mother. Maybe 7-8 years later?" Yoongi offered. That lit Hobi up. "I'll be the godfather" he hollered as he jumped around.

"Now that we're all up. Let's get some work done" Alesha smiled. "What work?" Jin asked. "You need to look through documents to find Lenoy's story" she said. "It's just documents. Two of us would be enough" Namjoon said." Well, I forgot to mention that there are like over a thousand pages all messed up" she explained. "What documents are those?" Yoongi asked.

"They are all the stories of my patients. Their illnesses, their backgrounds, their relations etc." She said. "Can't you just Control + F and look through it?" Jungkook asked. "An intellectual I see. But, they are all messed up pages, so we need to find his story and piece it together because I have zero recollection of it" she commented. "Awesome" Yoongi said sarcastically.

"Give me your mail Id's, I'll send you parts of the documents" she said as they nodded. "Yo why is your mail ID ahah9454? That sounds so perverted when I say it" Jungkook said stifling his laugh. "Don't ask me. I had no idea my initials would sound so bad" she said shriveling up a bit."And get to work" she added.