flowers

It had been a day since since Rose met corpse in person, at her departure from his, he handed her a a small box which held a note on top.

Open at home

She sat on her bed as she remembered looking up to him with a little giggle coming from her lips. He raised his eyebrows and titled his head down telling her to go. Rose gave corpse one last smile before hoping down the steps and off down the road.

Half way back to hers she lifted the small box lid.

Laying on top of some scrunched up tissue paper was another note at on top.

Nice try little devil but your gonna
have to be patient

"Dammit" she whispered, she huffed again and pulled the lid back. "Guess I'll wait then" Rosie made her way home past the shop that both met at, "half way between" she thought.

Finally arriving home, she left the box ontop of the counter before running back upstairs to get changed into her favourite winter pj's.

Well she always wants to wear them but the summer temperatures have limited their use.

She stripped off of the dungarees and her jumper before throwing it next to her bed...She'd deal with that later.

She finally found her purple dinosaur onsie after walking round her house with no clothes on. It's not like anyone can see me so what's the difference

The plan was to put on a movie and eat random things in her cupboard for dinner but now there's a tempting box sitting there. Staring at her.

It felt like hours.

Days.

She could hear the clock tick by as she got near it.

It only took her 5 minutes to get in the house, get changed and run towards the boxed gift.

5 minutes too long, she'd have to tell corpse how impatient she could be.

The lid flew off as soon as she got her hands on it, the tissue paper landing on the floor.

"Ooo" she remembered back to when she looked around corpses house and her eyes caught the sight of his flowers.

Sitting on top of some more paper was a small dark pink book which to her hands felt like a felt cover. The front was covered in a few small flowers.

Rosie without thinking instantly walked to the couch and sat cross-legged, intrigued to what she could find in her new favourite book.

"Black Eyed something?" She remembered him telling her, she wanted to know what it meant.

The Black Eyed Susan represents justice. These flowers can also stand for encouragement and motivation.

It had only been 20 more minutes of Rosie being home and herself being engrossed in the book before some reason her phone started going off.

"Hm?" Rose answered.

"Rosie, I was just making sure you got home okay" she hear him sigh on the other end.

"Yes...I mean I did yeah thank you," Rosie smiled hearing his voice. "Oh and Alex?"

"Rosie?"

"Thank you, i think I've already found my new favourite flowers" her small body body relaxed more into the sofa.

"Is that so? Would you care to share?" She could bearly hear the smirk on his end of the phone but it was surly there.

"Hmm I think I'll let you figure it out but you know your flowers so I have faith" Rosie laughed.

"Sneaky little devil, are we now?"