CHAPTER TWENTYONE

I turned back around and started walking back towards the lobby without looking back.

I will never forget what he did to me and probs never forgive him but still having him apologize made me feel at peace with what happened.

When I got to the lobby I started looking around for Kunia since it was almost dark outside and I we still had our party date open.

Also i had to participate in a game again tomorrow so maybe it'll be the last party I'll ever have.

Surprisingly I almost found her immediately after entering the lobby.

She was leaning against a wall across from me and came straight towards me as she saw me.

I smiled and gave her a long hug.

Your ready for our reunion party ?" She asked smiling.

I nodded and smiled.

She grabbed my hand and started walking towards the little club in the hotel.

So how have you been ?" She said while walking.

It seems that she also forgot our planned date yesterday so I didn't mind apologizing.

„Well..." I'm not quite sure if this is the right moment to talk about the niragi situation so I decided to just tell her some other time.

„ ..Pretty good just bored" I smiled.

yeah it can get sooooo boring in here that I sometimes just play games to have some sort of entertainment" she laughed and shook her head.

I have thought about that aswell but since I'll play one tomorrow anyway it doesn't matter.

I was really excited for this night out since I really needed a distraction from everything.

We went straight to the bar and drank about 4 shots each.

I could already feel the warmth of the alcohol rush they my body.

I lit a cigarette and dragged Kunia onto the dance floor.

We laughed and smiled the whole time and it felt amazing.

My favorite song started playing and I felt the best I ever had.

I haven't listend to music in a long time wich is super unusual for me.

And now with people all around me, music so loud I could barely hear my own thoughts and my best friend dancing with me made me feel alive again.

I moved my body to the rhythm and closed my eyes.

It was as if everything was in slow motion and I was the only one left in real life.

Thru out the night we drunk a lot and danced even more.

At about 6 am I started to feel a little tired and way to drunk to keep going like this but it was just one good song after the other so it felt hard to leave.

About half an hour later I finally got myself to leave since it felt like I was about to pass out.

I told kunia I was feeling tired and wanted to go to bed.

I'll stay for bit longer have a good sleep" she kissed my forehead and went over to a group of girls and danced with them.

I pushed my way thru the crowd and touched way more sweaty backs than I'd like.

Everything was a bit cloudy and felt as if I was watching a movie instead of actual real life.

I had a very hard time finding the elevator as it was all blurry but I eventually made it.