《 Babysitting Favor? 》

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

"(M/n)!" A voice hollered in a hurried tone shouted capturing the said male's attention.

"Hm?" (M/n) hummed out with a confused look before realizing that it was Tubbo rushing over to him.

Tubbo came to a stop in front of the ender dragon hybrid and breathed out a heavy sigh of relief.

(M/n) blinked when Tubbo stood to his full height and looked up at him. "I have a favor to ask from you," Tubbo states.

The (H/c)ette raised a brow. "And what is this favor?" He asked.

Tubbo rubbed the back of his head and smile nervously. "I was wondering if you could babysit Michael for me for a bit? About an hour or two would be helpful!" He answered.

(E/c) hues shimmered a bit in amusement. "You want me to watch my grandson?" The male asked the shorter.

Tubbo nodded his head, "Yeah!" The brunette quickly answered.

(M/n) gave a thoughtful look, knowing how Michael had become extremely clingy to him despite meeting him on accident just last week.

"I mean, I don't mind. Are there any special plans you have?" (M/n) asked the brunette whose tail was swaying back and forth in relief.

Tubbo nodded his head. "Yeah, I gotta grab certain things from the nether," he responded.

"When do you want me to watch him?" (M/n) questioned.

The brunette beamed. "Tomorrow would work! Thanks so much, (M/n)!" He exclaimed.

"Uh-huh, no problem." (M/n) sighed heavily with a nod of his head.

Tubbo gave a cheeky grin. "Michael has been missing his gramps so much, that he had me buy fingernail polish for the both of you because he wants a spa day." He laughed.

(M/n) felt his existence leave him right then and there. Why must Michael be both an innocent child and a menace at the same time?

"What colors did you get him?" The (H/c)ette asked.

Tubbo replied with a cheeky grin. "Black, purple, green, and pink." He casually replied.

(M/n) stared at the other with a blank stare on his face, not knowing what to say.

"Michael told me that he wanted his nails the same color as his grandpa's wings while wanting your nails to be the same colors as him." Tubbo chuckled.

'Why is Michael so fucking precious?' (M/n) asked, wanting to know the answer.

"Anyway, thanks for watching him tomorrow! I'll make sure I'll pay you fairly," Tubbo thanked.

"You don't have to pay me, you know? I can do this for free." (M/n) points out with a shake of his head.

Tubbo shook his head and smiled. "Nope, I'm gonna pay you. I have to get going now, bye!" He exclaimed before leaving.

(M/n) rolled his eyes playfully as he watched Tubbo leave his sight.

"Of course, he would still pay me despite saying I don't need it," the (H/c)ette chuckled lightly while looking up at the sky.

(E/c) hues looked at the blade that sat comfortably on his hip and sighed. "Looks like I'll go out supply hunting once I'm done with babysitting Michael," he mumbled.

He then tilted his head trying to remember what he needed to help with.

Extra potions would come in handy despite Phil and Techno probably already making some just in case.

"Extra potions should work, poison-tipped arrows will do... I need to enchant infinity onto my bow since I'm currently low on arrows. What else do I need? Hm," (M/n) mumbled underneath his breath while trying to figure out the other items he needed.

Crossing his arms over his chest, he closed his eyes as he breathed heavily out of his nose. 'I'll worry about that stuff later. I need to make sure that I have stuff for Michael to do after our so-called 'spa day'.'

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•