The God Killer's Past

Third person POV, 17 years ago, alternate timeline

Y/n was sparring with Whis, just barely dodging Whis's staff, but he never once made contact with the Angel.

Whis: Is something the matter, young Y/n?

Y/n pants a little bit and sighs.

Y/n: I know I'm really strong, especially considering my race. But I get the feeling I'll never catch you and Beerus.

Whis: That's not the goal of your training, Y/n. It's to better yourself. You're too arrogant, it's become a flaw of yours. You think yourself untouchable outside of Beerus and myself. Yet you haven't the slightest idea.

Y/n: I bested Hit with ease.

He crosses his arms and scowls. In this timeline, Y/n hadn't sparred with Beerus for a rematch, so he was even more arrogant than his counterpart.

Whis: Hit is formidable, yes, but he's far from the most powerful.

Y/n remains silent and sighs, activating Ultra Instinct Omen.

Y/n: Alright, let's try this again!

~ Timeskip ~

After the return of Trunks, Y/n decided to tag along and face Black as well. After Zamasu revealed that he and Black were partners they began fighting the Supreme Kai in training as well. Currently, Black and Zamasu were teaming up against Y/n.

Goku Black: You may be powerful, but you're still just a worthless, vile mortal!

He slashes Y/n across the chest with his Ki blade and goes in for another attack, but Y/n catches his wrist, activating Ultra Instinct Omen.

Y/n: Shut the hell up!

He slings Black into the nearby Zamasu, and they're sent flying. However, due to less practice and thus more strain from the usage of Ultra Instinct Omen, his body drops the state and he drops to the ground, screaming in agony.

Goku Black: Hmp, it seems you can't handle Ultra Instinct...

Zamasu: Let this be your final lesson, mortal. You're nothing before us Gods!

He and Black prepare a Ki blast as Y/n fades into unconsciousness.

~ Timeskip ~

After narrowly escaping death via Goku Black and Zamasu, after being saved by Vegeta, Goku, and Trunks, Y/n began pondering something.

' Is that how all the Gods really see us? Just worthless mortals? Wastes of space? ... No, that was only Zamasu. I'm sure. ... And besides, I'm no mere mortal. I'm Son Y/n, the strongest mortal to ever exist! " Y/n thought to himself.

Whis: Y/n? Hello? We'll be late if you don't pay attention, after all, the tournament starts shortly.

Y/n snaps out of his thoughts and nods before going along with Team Universe 7 to the Tournament of Power.

~ Timeskip ~

After the Tournament of Power, Y/n met two Saiyan girls from Universe 6 and slept with them. Afterwards, they began to have a relationship. These Saiyan girls were Kale and Caulifla. After some heavy debate, they decide the best way to share their lover is via Fusion, however, unlike the alternate timeline counterpart, Potara is permanent here. Kefla, the Potara Fusion, and Y/n began dating and soon, they were expecting a baby. However, the Ancient Wizard Moro escapes, but is dealt with similarly to this timeline's counterpart. But now things start to really get different...

Y/n was meditating on Beerus's Planet, internally speaking with the Gods that preceded him.

Y/n: D/n... That power Beerus mentioned... Is it possible for me to use?