11. In public.

In the morning I woke up with a newly acquired backache. It seems he slept through the day leaving me no choice but to sleep in the couch.
Not a good idea but I couldn't take the risk of sleeping on the same bed with him. I squinted my eyes as the sunlight was too strong. After a while I finally got up and went to check of he was still sleeping or not.
I was mildly dissappointed to see a slight crumpled empty bed but then again I was thankful that he was gone. I got ready and choose to wear khaki shorts and simple t-shirt. Clipping my hair behind I came down the glass stairs and saw Serena sitting on the couch going through some huge albums and piles of papers scattered over the table.

"What's all this?" I sat beside her.

"Oh hey I was just going through some designs getting a little bit of idea you know.We have to go To Doan's place."

"Yeah I am ready anyway."

"Zylen is going to drop us off over there . Dave and him have to go see for their suits."

"Oh today?"

"Well yes today." She closed the giant heap of the books and checked her phone "They are outside."

"I'll go get my stuff then."
I rushed up the stairs and got phone and purse. The car was already parked out. Dave and Serena were busy talking softly and Serena was laughing in between while Dave held her waist smiling at her. It was all a peaceful sight but when I saw Zylen I coughed out. He looked good in his black suit and his shirt was still buttoned down.
Zylen and I shared a helpless look. I was a little bit surprised to know that even he felt awkward about it.

"You guys have a whole life to do this but we need to get a move on." I announced.
They both were jerked off from their little heaven and proceeded towards the car.

In the car it seems they both couldn't keep their hands to themselves.Dave silently teased Serena's thigh and she slapped his hand off warning him with her eyes to which he only grinned mischievously. I glanced at Zylen who was sitting right beside me in the back and he shifted in his seat he caught me staring at him and gave me a questioning look I gestured towards the 'touchy' couple and he stared at them. I simply smiled at that covering my mouth with the back of my hand gazing out of the window.

After a while Serena said "You can park here. It's right here Dave."

The car was parked on the side and we all got out . Dave and Serena were discussing while Zylen and I waited for them to finish off.

"Come on let's go." Serena took my arm and we entered the small shop tagged Doan.

"Welcome both of you ladies come on. Serena." A short man with a white dyed hair which had streaks of pink and green half ran and skipped towards us.He wore a nude colored suit and kissed Serena's hand and then finally saw me.

"Aren't you Tiffany Marc?" He clasped my hand looking at me with his big eyes and I just nodded to that.
"Oh my god,you are so lucky!!! I mean I would be so high if I had got the chance of marrying him. How is he at home? Tell me about him." He jumped on the sight and I was too dazed to answer.

"Oh Doan seriously you have to leave her .Come on ,concentrate."

"Oh yes of course I am sorry.Come this way." He turned around and we went further inside
In Doan's office we discussed about the colors and the other stuff.Since the wedding was going to take place at the backyard of the villa we decided to go with the lilac light green and white as the backyard was a mixture of those.

"Hey Tiffany will you just go and check on the boys.Help them with the suit and stuff.It's opposite to the street take a left and third shop named 'Ferrera'."