Third party Pov (52)

Mindy Brookes...

"Have a seat Mindy, we'll take just a little of your time?" Ms. Parker gestured for her to a seat.

Mindy reluctantly obeyed, crossing her long black booted legs over each other.

"Ms. Brookes, how long have you known Yvonne Novald?"

"Since junior year"

"Be specific with the numbers" An angry-looking older woman commanded beside Ms. Parker. Mindy glared at her.

The guidance counselor calmed the older woman before continuing with her questions.

"And you guys have been very close since then?"

Mindy nodded

"So close that you've never had any fallout?"

Mindy bit her tongue before nodding in consent which spurred the older woman's temper again.  "Are you dumb? Speak up!" She growled.

"Mrs, Novald with all due respect ma'am, your presence here isn't to incite fury but on a special request from the principal," Ms. Parker warned.

"Mindy you'd do well to speak up in order not to rile the madame up any longer" Mr. White the school's vice principal academics who was seated as part of the panel spoke for the first time.

"Why is she here in the first place? She probably wants to strangle me cos she thinks I did that to her daughter" Mindy defended.

"Not Mindy, nobody is blaming you for that event. We just wanna get to the root of this. Everyone else will be interrogated as well" Ms. Parker assures.

"You mean the six suspects carefully chosen by Yvonne herself" Mindy challenged.

Mrs. Novald slammed the table and stood at her full length. "Do you know what my baby girl has had to suffer these past few days?... The trauma?... the shame of stepping out of the house to see low lives like you snicker cheap rumor that she has STI?!" She voiced clenching the wooden table.

"You had her videotape released one time without her permission, what's to say you won't do it again for revenge?" She pressed.

"First, I'm not a low life, and second, how would that turn out for me ma'am if I got caught? Everything in my vlog was taken down as punishment, so how did I get access to such videos? I'm not her only friend yuuno!!" Mindy retorted in gnashed teeth.

"How dare you talk back?!!" She whispered but Mr. Edwin was quick to refrain her from moving forward.

"Madame you'll have to calm down or we end this interrogation" Mr. White warned.

"You can leave Mindy for now. At least clear the air. And do call in the next person" Ms. Parker said
Mindy gleefully strolled out of the office.

                   Jessica Caurie

"I won't put it that way though because in the past we weren't close but we're friends now and Yvy is the nicest soul I've ever met."

"Did you guys ever have a fallout in the past?"

She shrugged rhythmically. "No we didn't, I wasn't just comfortable with my boyfriend's ex"

"Oh, Landon Brookes is your boyfriend?" Ms. Parker asked in shock.

With a coy smile, Jessica nodded.

"That would be more reason for you to be jealous of her then" Mrs. Novald chipped in.

"What?... No that's not" Jess's face turned sour.

"So you're saying you never felt threatened by her for being ex to your current boyfriend?"