Chapter 25 Coax You

Chapter 25 Coax You

This is the first time that Lin Jinyang is angry with him.

It's not that he hasn't seen Lin Jinyang's angry look, but he still feels a little scared when confronted at such a close distance.

So he lowered his head, avoided the hot gaze of the other party, and whispered an explanation from his throat in a hoarse voice.

"Accidentally, there is glass slag embedded in it, and it will be fine in two days."

As soon as Lin Jinyang finished shouting, he suddenly regretted it.

The person in front of him didn't move, just stared at him blankly, his eyes were full of water, and the cold white eyes were stained with a slightly moist red mist.

Looks like she's about to cry.

It was too late to speak, and Lin Jinyang was so angry that his stomach was full, and he pursed his lips and looked down at the open wound on the back of his hand, unable to say a word.

According to his usual temper, he should now grab the person who angered him and scolded him severely and educate him until he is honest. But up to now, probably only a batch of panicked words can accurately describe his mood at this moment.

How could this TM make him angry? ! He is now thinking about how to coax people, what if Lu Qingzhu cried? He clearly promised him that he would never bully him, and he said it more than once, man, isn't he slapping himself in the face? !

Lu Qingzhu snorted silently, spread his palms out, and the interlaced scars on his palms were bright red.

So dirty.

Lu Qingzhu silently tightened his fingers.

The person beside him turned his head to avoid his gaze, and he couldn't see the expression on the other's face at this moment from his point of view. But he looked at the bleeding wound on the back of the man's hand, but he still carefully held the hand in his palm, lowered his eyes, and applied the medicine gently.

When Lin Jinyang turned his head, what he saw was the man's soft swirl.

Down the back of the snow-white neck, the slender spine sank straight into the shadow of the clothes. And he lowered his eyelids, his pale and quiet features too good-looking.

Lin Jinyang's voice softened for no reason, he opened his mouth in a hoarse voice, clumsily trying to coax people but hesitant to say anything.

The two returned to the classroom in silence, and did not speak for the whole afternoon.

Lu Qingzhu vaguely felt that Lin Jinyang was still angry, but he didn't dare to speak, let alone say anything.

After school, he was still packing his schoolbag and Lin Jinyang disappeared. Lu Qingzhu thought that what happened today probably annoyed him, so if he asked him to stay and wait for him to finish school before, it wouldn't count, so he picked up the schoolbag and planned to go back alone. Family.

But he was stopped by a modified motorcycle before he walked a few steps out of the school gate. The person in the car stopped and threw the other helmet in his hand to him, and the slightly vague voice was familiar and low.

"Didn't I tell you to wait for me after school? What are you doing in such a hurry to get home?"

"Lin Jinyang..."

"Lu Qingzhu, is your stepfather at home today?"

Lu Qingzhu was slightly taken aback.

It's not surprising that Lin Jinyang would know about his family situation. After all, he and he lived in the same place and were only a few meters away from each other day and night. It was easy for him to find out about his family situation in a month as long as he wanted to know.