Chapter 27 Forbearance

Ever since he knew that his stepfather was not at home, Lin Jinyang always made excuses to let him spend the night in the house he rented.

Lu Qingzhu couldn't refuse his request, so he always agreed, and lived with Lin Jinyang for one or two days almost every week.

After a long time, Lu Qingzhu found that he began to fear that cage-like home.

He didn't want to go back more and more, and every time he stood in front of the anti-theft door with peeling paint, he could clearly feel the slight trembling of his hand holding the key.

don't want to open.

He was afraid that he would open the door by himself, where the man who had given him endless pain would be standing there.

He really didn't want to go back to this horrible home again.

However, he can't leave here just yet.

After ten years of torture, he couldn't let this devil-like man go so easily.

The cycle of cause and effect, the retribution is unhappy.

For ten years of pain, he must make the violent devil pay ten times the price. Only in this way can the anger and resentment burning in his heart be quelled day and night.

As usual, he said goodbye to Lin Jinyang and came to the door. He took out the key, and the moment the door was opened, someone stood at the door with the smell of alcohol, and his eyes were full of disgust and contempt.

It only takes a brief moment for the deadly fear and fear to come to my mind.

Lu Qingzhu subconsciously turned around and wanted to run, but the man in the door suddenly grabbed his hand and dragged him back to the cage alive by his hair.

Everything after that was like a nightmare.

Forcing him to take out the school subsidy for the poor students' food expenses, the man left with a drunken smell of alcohol.

The painted door slowly closed in front of him, and he lay on the floor, his bloody throat hoarse, each breath tearing at the bloody pain.

He didn't know how long he had been in a coma. When he woke up, the sky outside the window was as quiet as a dark lake.

The room was eerily quiet, nothing but the dim light outside the window.

He was afraid that his stepfather would turn back halfway, so he propped himself up from the floor.

Going out and down the stone steps, he was staggering, and his back, which had just been beaten by the belt, hurt like a fire.

it does not matter. Gritting his teeth, he turned the corner, and the dim street lamps cast a dim light on the blue-gray stone bricks. He marched forward with difficulty on the thin light, and finally stopped exhausted under a camphor tree.

I don't feel pain. Lu Qingzhu raised his hand to cover his pale lips, blood oozes out of his throat, and the vomited gastric juice was mixed with a thin blood red.

I don't feel pain at all.

As long as he can personally send that man to prison, he is willing to endure no matter how painful it is.

...

Lin Jinyang got up on a whim and lit a cigarette by the window.

The night in Jiangnan is very quiet, the streets are empty in the early hours of the morning, and a layer of fine water droplets is condensed on the cold glass windows. Reached out and pushed the window open a gap to let the smoke dissipate with the wind, and the air outside the window was filled with damp mist.