Chapter 32 Gardenia

Chapter 32 Gardenia

Lu Qingzhu was gone.

It was as if this person had never existed. After that rainy night, Lu Qingzhu was nowhere to be seen at school or at home.

He rushed into the teacher's office to inquire about the whereabouts of the head teacher Lu Qingzhu, but the answer he got was that the other party had already gone through the formalities for suspension, and even the house in the old city had been rented out.

He searched all the places he could find, but couldn't find any sign of Lu Qingzhu.

For no reason, he suddenly had a bad feeling.

Lin Jinyang began to have some strange dreams frequently, not the fire nor the nightmare at dusk, but bits and pieces about him and Lu Qingzhu.

It was like another continuation of his life. In the dream, he did not become the same table with Lu Qingzhu, and the two strangers kept a strange distance from each other.

But since when did he start to notice this rabbit-like snow-white and soft person.

The man's delicate and gentle facial features, slender and light wrist bones, or the correct handwriting that he accidentally glimpsed in the teacher's office, all attracted him deeply, just like a lonely whale for half a century, dreaming in the early morning When he woke up, he met the only starlight that matched him, the rippling deep blue sea water, the starlight in the indigo night sky, such a cool and drowsy feeling of fall, the whole ocean seemed to be throbbing and trembling because of the encounter with each other.

So he raised his huge tail fin, and the warm sea water rolled up the waves, and the grand white waves bloomed gorgeously, presenting the stars with waves full of bright moonlight.

The dull person didn't notice it from the beginning to the end, all the encounters he thought he had carefully planned, those unspeakable anxiety and hesitation, were all in his eyes.

The love and longing that he tried so hard to hide in his eyes would be easily seen through by him no matter how he pretended to be.

[Lu Qingzhu, do you like me]

The simple eight words were tossing and turning between his lips, and the slightly clear texture exuded the indulgent fragrance of gardenia.

So he approached cautiously, waiting for the cute and soft rabbit-like person to slowly fall into his trap.

He never thought that one day, people like him would expect to 'like' this kind of thing.

But everything came to nothing on that cold winter night.

Lu Qingzhu was gone, and he could not be found anywhere.

He looked for people everywhere like crazy, but before he could find it, he died in the man-made fire.

Lin Jinyang woke up in a cold sweat.

In his hands, he held the pair of platinum rings that had not been sent out. The new silver luster shone in the sunlight.

He got up and went to the opposite side. Since he knew Lu Qingzhu, he had never visited Lu Qingzhu's house. Standing in front of the door now, he stretched out his hand and pushed open the outdated door, probably because he was going to rent it out. The door was unlocked and could be opened with a slight twist.

He opened the door and went in.

Lu Qingzhu's room was turned over in a mess. He picked up the stack of white papers on the table, and an envelope fell out of the interlayer. In addition to a few photos, there was also a note.