Chapter 34 I Don't Let You Go

He can't see anything.

In the dizzy sight, the overwhelming orange-red, the rolling heat wave silently wrapped him.

There was a commotion in the crowd behind him, and it seemed that someone was calling his name. But he didn't even have the strength to turn around.

He was in so much pain.

When he fell to the ground, he felt as if he was broken. Those torn wounds, tossing and turning nightmares, all splattered into blood-stained fragments, stabbing him with blood.

The headache got worse, the dry throat was hot, and he wanted to swallow, but found that his mouth was full of blood.

"You can't go in!" A firefighter rushed up behind him and wanted to pull him back. "It's too dangerous inside and there may be a second explosion at any time! If your relatives and friends are inside, we will do our best to rescue..."

"Let go of me!" He stubbornly broke away from the person who wanted to grab him, and hot blood poured out of his throat,

"Don't stop me..." He trembled, like a moth who resolutely died for the fire, while dragging his scarred body and continuing to walk forward, he cried hoarsely.

What can you understand.

The knife is not cut on you, and the person who died in this fire is not your dearest loved one, why do you persuade me to stop?

That person used to be my hope of living, and I have been living for him until now. Neither depression nor life has broken me. No matter how painful or painful I am, I have not given up hope of living.

I just want to see him alive and well...

I just want him to live well...

I don't expect anything, I don't want anything, I...I just want the boy I love to live well in this world.

But why...why did it become like this...

"Lin Jinyang... Lin Jinyang..."

"Lu Qingzhu!" A high voice called.

Someone grabbed him tightly from behind, and a sincere embrace wrapped him like a gust of wind.

Time seemed to stand still at this moment.

Voices, firelight, or the stinging pain of the clamor in my mind, everything was gone in an instant. He turned, shaking, and someone hugged him and dropped a painful kiss on his lips.

Hot, manic, as if holding back his endless thirst, and cautiously afraid of hurting him.

The taste overflowing between lips and teeth, with blood, with the fragrance of gardenia and tobacco, with the burning heat of flames.

He was breathing heavily for some unknown reason, and his eyes were filled with tears, so that the world was blurred.

Only the person in front of him could be seen clearly in his eyes.

"Jinyang..."

Those eyes were as black as the abyss where time stood still. Whether it was water or lights, they were engulfed. Those young and frivolous spirits faded away, leaving only an ocean of deep love, separated by the rolling heat and The haze in the sky slowly immersed him.

He cried.

Like a fire that has finally been extinguished, he slowly raised his head, and in the already out of focus pupils, he couldn't tell whether it was tears or blood.