Chapter 35 Karma (1)

Cause and effect cycle, retribution is unhappy.

--------------

The first thing Lu Qingzhu did when he woke up from his dream was to call the police station.

Briefly explained the situation and address to the police who answered, he collapsed on the bed exhausted, the effect of the anesthetic made him drowsy.

He didn't know when he fell asleep again. The week-long painful torture made his nerves extremely sensitive, and he was able to fall asleep entirely by relying on the sedative effect of anesthesia. And after the effect of the medicine wears off, a slight noise can wake him up suddenly.

He was awakened by the noise of people outside the ward.

Lin Jinyang stood at the door of the ward and seemed to be arguing with someone. He forced himself to sit up, and the people outside the door walked in when they saw that he was awake.

"I'm Zhang Wanqing, captain of the police brigade of the XXX street police station in XXX district." The visitor took out the police officer card from his pocket and handed it to him, "Is this Lu Qingzhu?"

"I'm."

"We received your report a week ago. You accused your stepfather Li Rongqiang of domestic violence against you and forced you to donate bone marrow. Would you please cooperate with us to make a record now?"

"His physical condition is very bad now..." Lin Jinyang looked at his pale face, and immediately wanted to refuse the doctor's order, but Lu Qingzhu agreed.

"No, I can." He raised his eyes and glanced at Lin Jinyang quietly, the ring on his ring finger gleamed in the light, "Jinyang, I want to eat something, can you go and buy me some porridge?"

Lin Jinyang gave him a deep look, his lips moved as if he wanted to say something, but in the end he closed the door silently and left.

Lying on the hospital bed and breathing hard, he looked up at the two people sitting on the chair, and said hoarsely. "I've been waiting for you for a long time."

He had waited too long for this moment.

When locked in the basement, he thought more than once that he would never be able to get out alive again, but he managed to escape, even at the cost of a pair of legs.

He has long understood that it is more difficult for a person like him, who has no background and no support, to find a way out from this mortal situation than to ascend to the sky.

So he chose another way.

A child holding a stone in his hand wants to kill a fully-armed general. He can only take advantage of the opponent's relaxation of vigilance and make the opponent feel that he has no threat and is powerless to resist, so as to seize the last chance of a Jedi comeback.

He didn't show any move in front of Li Rongqiang to get rid of his control, and even pretended to turn a blind eye to Su Xi's malicious intent, because he knew that this man was an out-and-out lunatic. If he noticed that he wanted to escape, he would definitely Kill him alive.

Su Xi is very smart. She knows that Li Rongqiang is a person who sees money and knows that Li Rongqiang cares more about money than the life of his stepson. She knew better that, as the daughter of the Su family, the outside world would never doubt that she would do such a thing.

They will only think that she is a poor girl.

With such a disease, and because of the doctor's mistake, she spent half a million in vain, she left herself completely out of the picture, and this society will only sympathize with her suffering and pity her misfortune, and no one will blame her. .