Chapter 37 [Big Change] Karma (3)

"It's a thorn-" There was a very light, very light sound of flipping pages.

When Lin Jinyang walked out of the ward, what he saw was a cold boy leaning against the door.

He hadn't seen him for several months, but the person's temperament was still as thin as I remembered. From the clothes to the expression, there was a bit of inhuman coolness, like the first white snow in winter.

"Jianzhu." Lin Jinyang removed his hand from the doorknob, and then slowly clenched his fist into a fist where the other party couldn't see, "Qingzhu has fallen asleep, let's talk in another place."

"it is good."

Through the hospital corridor, they went to the hospital's lounge specially prepared for family members.

In the early hours of the morning, the lounge was empty. Lin Jinyang stood by the window and lit a cigarette for himself. The man in the curling smoke looked up at him, and the face that was somewhat similar to Lu Qingzhu looked a little cool and deserted under the light.

"If you have something to say, just say it." He stretched out his hand and opened the window, the cold air was filled with the bitter and spicy taste of tobacco.

"Jinchuan should have already mentioned it to you, Lu Qingzhu, it's my brother." Jian Zhu closed the document in his hand, and the pair of phoenix eyes that were slightly raised under the thin lenses suddenly lifted up, the dark eyes were slightly cold. , "I saw everything in the ward just now."

"You like him, don't you."

"Um."

"Then I'll just say it straight, I don't approve of you being together." Jian Zhu looked at him blankly, his indifferent voice like red wine mixed with ice, shaking hoarsely and coldly, "You should know that the two men are How much obstruction and criticism will be encountered together, especially with your identity as him."

"Are you ready to bear all the consequences?" He said slowly, his questioning tone, his slightly cold voice was as cold and unfeeling as his eyes.

"Have you ever thought about your future with him?" he said, every word was sharp and pointed, "This society is not as tolerant of homosexuality as you think, the future criticism and slander, these are not simple A liking is enough."

"I know."

Lin Jinyang turned around and raised his eyes to meet his gaze.

"Jianzhu, I know all this."

"Every injury he suffered and every tear he shed for me are engraved in my heart. I always thought that it would be a long time to come, so I have been holding back my mouth. I want to wait until I have the ability to give him a future before telling him my story. Determined, but I regret it now."

"I can't wait for a second. As long as he opens his mouth and wants me to die, I will not hesitate. He is the first person I fell in love with in this world, and the last one. I don't Will wait, I won't let anyone take him away from me, even if the whole world is against me being with him, I won't let go of his hand."

"I will take on my future and his future, and no matter what the cost, I will protect him."

"Jian Zhu, I love him."

"There will never be another person in this world who would make me willing to sacrifice everything to love."

...

Silence, total silence.

The cold white light above his head poured down like this, penetrating the thick night, those almost pure white lights with a cold and hard texture like mercury, flickering on and off, reflecting his facial features.