Chapter 39

Chapter 39

"But it's not Xiaoxi's responsibility for this, is it?" Li Mumei became anxious when he realized his decision from his words, "It was your stepfather who asked the doctor to forge the matching documents. Although Xiaoxi is wrong, you don't either. As for being so pretentious!"

"The Su family can give you as much money as you want. Don't you just want money like your stepfather! Is 500,000 enough, or a million..."

"I said it, I don't forgive." He interrupted the other party expressionlessly, his eyelids closed lightly as if he didn't want to talk any more, "No matter what price you offer, I will not sign the letter of understanding, The appeal will not be withdrawn."

"Why are you like this! Xiaoxi has become like this now, don't you have any sympathy at all!" Li Mumei walked up to him in a huff, her right hand raised high, he couldn't dodge, his face was heavily slapped He slapped the ground, "She is so seriously ill, if she goes to jail, how can her body be able to bear it! I'll put my words here today! You are a motherless thing! If we Xiaoxi go to jail because of you Don't think about it if you go to jail!"

"Om-" A sudden dizziness came.

The slap on the face was ruthless and urgent, and he stumbled back to the hospital bed, his mouth full of blood and sweetness.

Su Xi didn't speak, just looked at him quietly, a cold smile suddenly appeared in his eyes.

Lu Qingzhu closed his eyes and did not look at her. The people in front of him were still chattering.

"Squeak--" the sound of the door being pushed open.

Clear footsteps slowly approached from behind, and a black shadow suddenly appeared in Su Xi's line of sight.

She didn't raise her head, but at that moment of silence, she still clearly felt that a sharp line of sight cut through her body.

Su Xi didn't dare to move.

The man's gaze fell on her without concealment, the touch of the blade piercing the bone, just the glance of his eyes made her horrified.

How did this person come here?

Before she came, she clearly saw that this person went out with Lin Jinyang, how could she suddenly come to the ward.

Regardless of how the person kneeling on the ground was trembling and trying to avoid his sight, Jian Zhu slowly leaned over, pinching her chin with her slender fingers and lifting it forcefully, her dark eyes had nothing but bone-chilling coldness. .

"Papa--" A loud slap sounded.

Su Xi clutched her aching face and collapsed to the ground, her tear stained face crying so much.

Li Mumei, who was still domineering a second ago, was silent for a moment.

She had seen this young man.

A few days ago, this person brought a group of policemen to the door aggressively and said that her daughter was going to jail for a criminal offense. No matter how many calls I made, those people either did Tai Chi vaguely, or they didn't dare to intervene in this matter.

Those greedy worms greet them with a smile when they give gifts on weekdays, and those who really ask them to do things are all trash.

If it weren't for the fact that they didn't dare to interfere, she wouldn't have brought Xiaoxi to the door in person to ask them to sign the letter of understanding.

"Jinyang has only been away for a while, when a wild dog barking in the air came in." He took out a handkerchief from his pocket and wiped his fingers.

The unhurried movement, as if he didn't make a move just now, but flicked away a little bit of dust from his fingertips.