Chapter 40 The Coward

"Su Xi, if I were you, I would find a place to hide, instead of provoking around like a mad dog like I am now."

"Lin Jinyang, aren't you curious why there are rumors that Lu Qingzhu is gay in the school?" She raised her head without any fear, her eyes were slightly raised, and her gentle facial features shone with a light white light under the sunlight. "Rumors like this can't be groundless. If such rumors spread, do you really think that Lu Qingzhu has no problems at all?"

"Lin Jinyang, when others throw away things you don't want, you take them as treasures. You might as well think about it for yourself. You are not pitiful."

"Go away." Before she could continue speaking, Lin Jinyang gave him a cold look, and his terrifying anger did not restrain at all.

"Say this kind of thing in front of me again, and I'll make you speechless for the rest of your life."

Oh, I'm so pissed off.

Su Xi looked blankly at the person who walked past her.

Lin Jinyang, let me see, will you stand on Lu Qingzhu's side unconditionally?

Or......

Su Xi watched as the man walked to the ward and handed the porridge to the person at the door, then turned around and quickly left the hospital, smiling slowly.

Sure enough, you still care, don't you?

That's fine then.

Lu Qingzhu, if you are unwilling to give in, then don't blame me and let you go.

She took out her phone and sent a text message slowly.

You've pushed me to this point, and we'll die together.

"Don't you like Lin Jinyang very much? Don't you love him very much?" She smiled happily and arrogantly, "Then you might as well guess, whether Lin Jinyang will believe those rumors that once killed you, or believe you."

Lu Qingzhu, you don't deserve to be liked by anyone, forever.

------------

Wang Hao was stopped at the door of his house.

Since he moved to the next city, he has cut off contact with his friends from the original school, and everything in the past has been deliberately blurred by him, and he will gradually forget it if he does not mention it.

So much so that he couldn't help being a little dazed when he heard the familiar and unfamiliar name coming from his ear.

"Lu Qingzhu, you know the name, right?" The man said, with no emotion in his voice, as cold as a piece of ice, "I want to know about you and Lu Qingzhu."

"You must have recognized the wrong person." He smiled politely, his face stiffened for a moment, "I don't know Lu Qingzhu."

"Do you think I look like such a foolish person?" The person in front of him blocked his way, and his dark eyes did not hide his anger, "Since I can find you here, it means that I will not at all. wrong person."

"Let's find a place to talk."

Wang Hao's expression was a little embarrassed. The other party's non-negotiable attitude made him unable to escape. In desperation, he could only follow the other party to a nearby restaurant to open a box.

"What the hell do you want to ask me?!"

"You and Lu Qingzhu."

Wang Hao was a little furious: "I said I don't know this person!"