Chapter 44 Extra: Camellia

Soon after the marriage, Lin Jinyang began planning a honeymoon trip.

April is the time when the north is warm and cold, and even some cities in the south still have a little bit of coldness, so Lin Jinyang chose Kunming, Yunnan as his destination.

There are several kinds of flowers in the wind of Yunnan throughout the year, and the most popular in April is camellia.

Probably Yunnan people prefer camellias from the bottom of their hearts, from the intricate patterns in clothing to the fragrant fragrance of flowers when the flowers bloom, this city located in the far south inland and full of ethnic customs is also dazzling, gorgeous and elegant like camellias. Or strong, delicate yet subtle.

It was already evening when Lu Qingzhu and Lin Jinyang got off the plane. After the six-hour journey from the imperial capital to Yunnan, Lu Qingzhu was inevitably a little sleepy, but his lover was full of interest throughout the whole journey, fidgeting with excitement like a boy who was flying for the first time.

He remembered that Lin Jinyang once told him that he had been to Yunnan alone before, and during that trip he fell in love with the cool and slightly bitter camellia smoke in Yunnan, and this time he took him to visit this colorful city with him. He had already quit smoking for him.

Out of the airport, half an hour's drive to the city center. Ten years later, Yunnan was very different from what he remembered, but there was still a strong smell of wine and thick steam in the hot and humid evening wind. The shisha stalls hawking in a low voice are small bouquets tied with fine hemp ropes, and the Yunnan cotton cloth printed and dyed by themselves hangs on the street, and the complex and gorgeous patterns are dazzlingly beautiful.

Lin Jinyang bought some small jewelry for him. The silver bracelet carved with simple patterns was slightly cold, but the bracelet that was supposed to be a woman was just right on his wrist.

At night, they melt into the scorching night of Yunnan. The folk customs here are simple and enthusiastic, and Lin Jinyang took him into the depths of the street where various lights are hung. There are many bars there, like a modern trend rolling into an ancient and simple city, mixed with the smell of fireworks, and the voices of people are full of people. .

Lin Jinyang and him took their seats in front of the bar, and not far behind was a noisy and bustling crowd, and the crowd screamed to the deafening dance music in response to the blue and violet lights.

In such a noisy environment, talking to each other can only be close to the ear. Lin Jinyang seemed to have expected such a situation long ago, and leaned against his ear with a smile.

At that time, homosexuality was not a rare and taboo existence. The bartender behind the bar noticed the two of them at a glance and was not too surprised. He just asked what they wanted to drink while wiping the wine glasses in his hands.

Lin Jinyang is a master of drinking, and the whiskey and ice tinkle as the glass shakes. He had never drunk alcohol, so he ordered a soda.

After half a cup of wine, Lin Jinyang's cell phone rang, and it was Pei Jichuan's call.

Lin Jinyang went to the bar to pick up the phone. His friend knew that he was newly married and honeymooned. The call at this time was nothing more than to say some nonsense words, wishing them a good relationship for a hundred years.

Lin Jinyang joked with him a few times, and asked him when he was free to come out for a drink when he returned to the imperial capital, but he said that he was in Jiangnan and would not return to the imperial capital for the next few months.