Crack chapter-Birds of Prey

Dick kicks the door open to Jason's room, throwing an outfit at his face. "Jason! Put this on and meet me downstairs! We're going to harass the team with our special song and dance routine!"

Jason grins evilly and quickly puts on his costume as Dick busts down Tim's door, doing the same. As the boys get ready Damian rounds the team up in their theater room, making sure the music is on the right track. The team is very confused as what is going on and they murmur about what could happen when the lights suddenly go out.

The stage lights up and Dick, Jason, and Tim appear on stage. Dick is dressed as Catwomen, Jason was dressed as Huntress, and Tim as Black Canary. The music starts and the boys start dancing. Then they start singing.

"Good evening, all you gentlemen. Mobsters, creeps and crooks."
Dick sings, Jason follows,

"Men in tights come after you, And still you're off the hook"

Tim goes next, "For those who scare and terrorize! It's the dawn of a brand-new day"

"You scum can simply call us.. The one and only Birds of Prey!" They all sing together. The team stares in shock at the scene unfolding in front of them.

"Green Lantern has his special ring" Dick smirks and looks at the team seductively.
"Pretty strong that little thing.~" Tim and Jason chime in.

"Blue Beetle's deeds are really swell" Tim says, winking at Conner.
"But who will bring him out of his shell?" Jason and Dick sing,

"Flash's foes, they finish last." Dick says, looking at Wally.
"Too bad sometimes he's just too fast!" Jason says and Wally looks away blushing.

"While all the boys can always save the day
No one does it better than the Birds of Prey (The one and only Birds of Prey)
While all the boys can always save the day
No one does it better, No one does it better than the Birds of Prey"

The boys sing and do their dance moves, it's honestly kinda scary how good they are at this.

"Green Arrow has heroic traits" Dick sings and struts over to Jason. "That is when he's shooting straight"

"Hey!" Artemis yells from her spot.

"I'm just sayin'..." Dick smirks and shrugs.

"Aquaman's always courageous" Tim struts over to Jason as well.
"His little fish, less outrageous" Jason says, looking Aqualad up and down, making him blush lightly.

"Plastic Man can expand" Tim sings.
"Becomes putty in our hands!" The three boys sing.

"While all the boys can keep you punks at bay
No one does it better than the Birds of Prey (The one and only Birds of Prey)
While all the boys can always save the day
No one does it better
No one does it better than the Birds of Prey"

"Meow~" Dick purrs at the end and they all strike a pose.

The team stares in shock before Megan starts clapping, the others following. "That was amazing! Where did you three learn to do that."

"Lots of practice and harassment from this one." Jason says as he ruffles up Dick's hair.

"Hey! You know you like it." Dick sasses and crosses his arms.

"Can I go back to my room now?" Tim asks and the other two chuckle, letting him go.

The other two leave shortly after Tim, changing out of their outfits, the team deeply disturbed but very impressed at the same time.