𝗦𝗽𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹: 𝗦𝗰𝗲𝗻𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗼𝘀 (𝗣. 𝟭)

Small interactions/scenarios with the love interests!

-ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ-

Mitsuya:

You were walking with Mikey to Mitsuya's school. He needed to ask him about new uniforms and right now, Mitsuya was at his Home Economics club so it was a good time to talk to him. You decided to tag along with him since you haven't really talked to Mitsuya in a while.

As you were walking through the hallways, some of the students looked terrified. The leader of Toman was walking in their school halls! And... holding a girl's arm?

"We're here," Mikey announced, opening a door to a classroom. There were a bunch of girls and lots of sewing machines on the desks. All the girls were chatting with each other, getting help, advice, or asking for assistance.

"Is this like.. a sewing club?" You asked.
"Who are you guys?!" A black-haired girl walked up to the both of you guys with a pissed off expression.
"H-hello," you smiled.
"What the?! President, your gang leader is here!" She shouted.
"Ah," Mitsuya looked up. It looked like he was assisting a girl on a shirt she was making. "Hey, Mikey, Y/n."
"Hi, Taka-chan!" You excitedly waved and so did Mikey.
"Hey, Mitsuya. Why are the girls here so angry all the time?"
"Don't worry about Yasuda-san. Peh-yan came here a little while ago and she got angry," he explained.
"Oh.. so did you finish the new uniforms?" Mikey asked.
"Yep," he answered. "Have it right here, come."
"Stay right here, sis."

The two of them walked to what looked like a storage room or something. You stayed where you were, not moving a single muscle. 'This is awkward... what do I do now?'

Another girl from the club started staring at you. You started panicking a little. 'Why's she staring at me?! Did I do something wrong? Wait.. WHY IS SHE APPROACHING ME?!'

"Are you Sano Y/n?" She asked.
"O-oh! Yes, I am."
"Why are you shaking? Gosh.. don't be nervous, I'm not like Yasuda-san. I've heard a lot about you from our president!"
"President? Ah, you mean Taka-chan? He.. talks about me?" You blushed.
"Yeah. Judging from the way he described you, you must be Y/n. You're so pretty!"
"Thank you..!"
"And gosh.. you got a nice body."
"Wh-.. huh?"
"Can you model for us? President made a really nice dress, but none of us really qualify to try it on."
"M-maybe.. is that okay with Taka-chan?"
"Of course it is!"

。。。

"Sis, we're ba-.. woah.."

Mikey looked at you smiling at the other girls as they complimented and took pictures of you.
"Gosh, you're so pretty!"
"No wonder president talks about you so much!"
"You should model for us more!"
"Or maybe become a real model, you'll get lots of fans quickly."
"The dress suits you really well, it's like it was made for you."
"Maybe he was thinking of her when he made it."