Chapter 15 Axl ❤️ Licah🔞

Axl's POV

This is making me nervous. I finished changing, and my dad brought me to their room for a serious talk. We never talked after I brought Licah to the mansion.

Dad was just busy telling me how to be a good husband. Well, let's give it to him. My dad is a good partner to my mom indeed.

My twin sister is here as well with her husband. They flew back from the US to attend my sudden wedding.

"What are you doing here? I think there's a commotion outside." Angel, my twin sister, entered the room.

"What commotion?"

"No idea." She said.

I realized that my phone is bombarded with miscalls from Licah. What happened? He was just fine earlier. I rushed to where his assigned room was. I witnessed him resting his head on Honey's lap. My mom and mommy Maru are here as well.

"What happened to Licah?"

"Anxiety attack probably after you didn't answer his calls. He was traumatized, Axl. Maybe because of his first experience." It was Honey who answered me.

"I was just talking to dad." I knelt before Licah. "Baby, wake up." I shook his arm lightly.

"He fainted due to crying. It scared him. He thought you left him." Honey added.

Oh my god. I have no idea that it will be like this. I asked Honey to move so I can take care of unconscious LJ.

The wedding was delayed since Licah is still not waking up.

After almost an hour of waiting, Licah finally moved his hands. "Baby, I am here."

Our eyes met. His eyes started to water again.

"I won't leave you. I was just in my dad's room. I am sorry for making you worry." I helped him sit down properly. My mom handed him water.

"Should we continue it today? We can move it tomorrow if you are still not okay." My mom asked him.

I was just waiting for Licah's answer. I am fine with anything.

Licah didn't speak. He rested his head on my shoulder.

"I didn't mean it. I swear I have no plans of running away. Why would I leave you here if this is my dream ever since?"

Licah kept crying. I don't know what else I could do to comfort him.

"I got so scared. I thought you planned to hurt me."

"I would never do that. Let's rest first and push the wedding later. Will you be okay with that? Promise me that we will do it today."

"Axl, listen to my heartbeat. I am still anxious."

My poor Licah.

"Can anyone get out first and wait for us?" I asked mom and Honey.

We were left in the room. "I am sorry for not answering your calls. I finished changing early. I got no chance to talk with dad these past few days so we decided to sit and have a small talk. I have no idea that it will result to this."

Licah is still quietly sobbing.

"Can you call Honey back? We'll continue preparing so we can proceed." He asked me.

I called Honey to help him. Licah's eyes are swollen.

"Can you just stay to where Licah can see you? He will ruin the makeup again if you leave." Honey asked.

"Thank you, Honey."

He acted like he want to throw up hearing me thanking him. Well, it's the first time he did something good for me. "Gross, Axl. Duh"