How I Draw Bella??

So, one of my reader ask me for a drawing of our mc here.

I draw her once on my sketchbook, and I have to say that it's not that good. But since my dear reader asked, I will show you then.

Don't you think that the hair is all wrong and the eyes is too small? I think so too :v

I'm not good at coloring in traditional way, so I left it uncolored.

It's funny thing actually. I'm not good at drawing digitally, but actually quite decent when it's coloring digitally. But when it's the traditional way, it would be the opposite.

Do you remember Rissa? The one Bella complain about when it comes to reading WMMAP?

I already made a story of her and published it. And just so you know, I actually colored the cover myself. The line art is not mine, tho, I got it on Pinterest.

Here,

I did the hair several times before I got it right

And fun fact, it's actually the second time I did a coloring digitally.

And lastly, I'm sorry it's not an update. I just moved out of my town and it's been a hectic month. I have to quit college, left all my friends, and left my job too.

It's not great but it can't be worse that it already is. So wish me luck, everyone.

If someday, I get better, maybe I'll get to finish this story.

Thank you, my dear readers.