15. Treat or Freak

‧₊ ·˚ ༘❁ ┊ep 2

‧₊ ·˚ ༘❁ ┊ep 2. trick or treat, freak. ▬▬▬▬▬▬
꒰ ✎ ꒱ؘ STARGIRL, a stranger things fanfiction

Franny was quickly dressed in her Wednesday outfit, her mom added some black eyeshadow underneath her eyes to make her eyes look a little tired.

"There." Franny opened her eyes and smiled at her mom and exhaled. "Thanks." Franny smiled. She told up and walked to her mirror and crossed her arms. "You look like you're dad," Paola told her.

"He was a gem. Asked my mother if I can marry him after our first date. We were only 19."

"After high school, we thought we weren't gonna work out because you know high school sweethearts." Paola laughed and looked down at her ring.

"Yeah," Franny chuckled. "Only if it's true love it'll last." Paola looked up from her ring.

Franny looked at her mother and smiled. "You know, Halloween night was our first date after we graduated." She stood up and hugged her kid. "He would've loved Lucas." She sighed and added a few hair clips in her hair.

"Okay, c'mon I want pictures." Paola happily expressed, and walked out of Franny's room to get her camera.

Kirby was waiting for Franny on the couch. "Okay, a few photos then I have to drive her mama," Kirby noted. "Don't want her to be late." Paola nodded. "Si, si, okay." Yes, yes.

Paola took a few photos of Franny as Wednesday. Franny smiled in a picture and then didn't smile in the rest for the Wednesday vibe. "Can we go now?" Kirby complained.

Paola nodded and kissed her kids on the cheeks.

𓆩♡𓆪

Kirby parked her car in the Hawkins high school parking lot. "Hey, I'll still be here when you're a freshman, don't worry." Kirby comforted her. "I just want to go to school with you now, not wait a whole summer almost."

Kirby chuckled. "Summer will be fun. You'll be with Lucas and kissing him all the time in your room." Kirby mocked kissing noises to her as Franny laughed. "Maybe I'll tell mom soon," Franny explained.

Kirby nodded and turned off her car and grabbed their backpacks from the back seats. "Have a good day." Kirby handed her backpack to her sister and got out of the car.

She closed the door and waved bye to her sister as she walked with Robin.

Franny walked to the middle school as she saw Lucas and the others park their bikes in the bike rack. "Who are you gonna call?" Lucas sang. "Ghostbusters!" Franny and Will sang together in sync then laughed as the boys cheered in excitement.