Chapter 115: The Devil of Man!

He stood in an abyss that was disconnected from the entirety of the omniverse, existing in its own realm that stood beyond everything.

"So this is the place," he spoke, moving around as he saw almighty deities bowing before him with every step he took.

"Where Gods reside."

~~~

Naruto continued walking, the body of the unconscious Raikage trailing behind him as his hand clasped around his head. Only malice existed under the gaze of the heavens above.

"1 down, and exactly 5 more to go." Naruto threw the Kage down, his body crashing with phenomenal force. He took a step forward.

*SHIMMER!*

He disappeared, the eyes of the warriors that he was facing widened - and they shivered under the gazes of God. Feeling a presence from behind Gaara turned around.

Gaara's body suddenly hit the ground. It had happened so quickly - an axe kick had been sent to the very top of his head. An axe kick that was so beautifully done.

Naruto looked into the future, images flashing with brilliance.

So it seems. Naruto thought, ducking down to avoid a slash of a Dust Release blade. Tsunade appeared from above, her leg shifting and tearing through the air with ease.

Naruto reacted quickly, fully knowing that he lacks the physical strength to fully clash with someone like Tsunade. Naruto rolled to the side, the ground below the sand crackling under the intense pressure.

"Got ya!" Mei exclaimed, grabbing hold of Naruto by the neck. She squeezed it rightfully, wanting to see the life in Naruto's eyes dwindle.

"If only you weren't so evil and just a bit more older - I would've asked you for a date." She grinned madly. Naruto's face distorted.

Slowly, Naruto's hands reached out. Mei smirked as Naruto's arms trembled. But everything changed once Naruto's arm that stopped trembling, reaching out towards the very back of her head, putting her in a strong headlock.

Mei was forced to let go.

"Sorry, but I know a person more beautiful than the stars that illuminate the night."

Without effort Naruto threw Mei over his shoulder by kneeling down. After a second or two, Mei found herself coughing up blood.

Naruto had pressed her pressure points to cough up blood. Gaara flew towards them, an overflowing amount of sand trailing from behind.

Forced to back away, Naruto felt the hairs on the back of his neck tingle as they stood up. Naruto turned around, twisting his body to see Onoki sent blades of Dust Release towards his way.

"Grace: Purgatory Hell!"

Naruto shot his fist upwards, ascending with beauty and elegance that were never before seen in the history of the Elemental Nations.

Space was bent, maneuvering like a magnifying glass that was pushing outwards. Naruto saw everything back away with smoldering intensity.

Naruto looked into the future that he could see, images flashing before his very eyes as he felt a surreal feeling course all throughout his body with relative quickness.