[2]

Felix pov

"Ooooo Channieee, you won't believe it! It was my first day and already someone has made me happy."

I swang my legs back and forth as I sat on one of the outside school benches, waiting for Chan to pick me up.

"Lix, you can tell all about your day in the car. My phone is as 3%." He blankly stated before quickly ending the call.

Damn that man whore.....charge your fucking phone next time.

I pulled out my airpods from its case and carefully placed them in my ears. I searched for a good 20 second before I found the perfect song. Little Star by Jiniret.

Haneure sunohin byeoldeureul
Changmune bisdae-eo neol geuryeobwa
Jogeumahdeon neon ama jigeumjjeum
Gajang banjjagil geoya

As the song played, memories of that guy in my class flouded my head. He looked so laid-back and calm and so sexy. What was his name again?

"Mianhadan mari neo-egen
Gajang jioggwado gatadeon geol almyeonseo
Eojjeol su eobseotdan ping-gye soge nan
Majimak majeo utji mot haesseo" 

I sang along as I started to sketch the boys face on the back of my maths notebook. I felt at ease and so relaxed. The day went by fast and it was time to unwind.

How can someone be so....attractive?

"Jeo by-AAAAH!" I was interrupted by a hand grabbing my shoulder.

"What the fuck man, I almost shat myself!" I yelled as I hurriedly packed up my stuff.

"Are deaf, blind or are you just Felix. I got 5 minutes ago man." Chan stated as he walked back to his car, getting into the driver's seat.

Old ass cranky fart.

"So how was your day?" Chan asked as she slashed a smile through the front mirror. "It was actually good. I was late but because I'm the luckiest person in the world, I didn't get in trouble. I introduced myself. We played and Q&A game. I went to my next class, took a nap and rbd rest is just a blur." I said as I stared out of the window.

"I'm glad you're having fun but please try and make some friends, you're gonna need it."

Yeah no shit, I'm not gonna be a loner.

...

After taking a shower, I decided to start a vlive (obviously not gonna shoe my face). I set everything up and clicked the button. Thousands of people from different places flooded the comment section. Hearts started go appear rapidly.

"Hellooo, hiiii, heyyyy" I said I was trying to read some comments.

The vlive went smoothly. No interruptions from Chan or anything else. It was pretty normal like all the other days. It started go get late so I decided to end it.

"Goodnight, sleep tight and I'll see you in our dreams! ♡" I said before ending the live.

I flopped back onto my bed, steadily breathing as my body started to fall asleep.

Hyunjin..... that was his name.

"Hwang Hyujin..." I said as I wrote the name on my wrist with a tiny heart next to it.

"Can't wait to see him tomorrow ♡"

~♡~

PLEASE VOTE NEH??
Love you all sooooo much <3