- Cinderella-ish Part 3 -

Cinderalla walked towards the food, she was extremely happy at the fact that there was Yakiniku at the table. "Oi! Dance with me!" The prince asked, although it did seem like he was challenging her rather than asking. "Nah." She refused, as Kyo sighed in relief.

"Why do you sound so relieved?" Uo-chan deadpanned, watching the prince. "Try again, My prince!" The narrator encouraged, the crowd watched as the prince and his assistant bantered and squabbled before Kyo went back to ask Cinderella once again.

"Uh.. oi!" Kyo called out, awkwardly walking towards Cinderalla. "I'm busy." She rejected him, focusing on grilling her Yakiniku. "Did you only come here for Yakiniku?" The prince mumbled under his breath, he looked extremely done with Cinderella.

"Well? What do you want?" Cinderella asked, finally sparing an ounce of her attention for the prince. "M-May we talk?" He awkwardly asked, hoping he wouldn't get rejected. However Cinderella had something else up her sleeve.

"Talk? Very well. The waves tonight give a very good tingle, don't you think so?" She asked, picking the most randomest and hardest topic to converse about. "Please.. pick a topic that makes better conversation." He pleaded, avoiding the her eyes.

Before Cinderella could start another topic, the bell rang.. signifying that it was midnight. She placed her hand on her cheek, before saying: "Oh no. I must leave." From beside the prince cheered silently. As Cinderella left, she handed the prince, one of her glass slippers and her chopsticks that she previously had eaten with.

"I'm not one to talk but.. that had no emotion in it." The prince questioned staring at the glass slipper in her hand. "Knowing that she had no time left, Cinderella woefully tore herself away from the prince." The narrator began, more lies being narrated.

As the narrator spoke, the lights dimmed and a spotlight was shone on Cinderella as she gracefully made her exit, meanwhile the remaining of your classmates.. changed the background one more time. "Use this as a lead and go find her." The prince's assistant advised, pointing at the shoe.

"Huh? No, I don't wa-" Before Kyo could finish his words, the glass shoe was aggressively shoved into his face. "You're going to let the chance to see her again go to waste?!" Uo-chan yelled, something exploding inside. "Oi-"

"There are people out there who can't see the ones they wish to see! I want to see him! Come see me dammit!" She yelled, her raw feelings oozing out of her. It was something you've never seen Uo-chan do, it was like she was longing for someone, yearning for their love.

"Uo-chan.." Tohru whispered under her breath from beside you, she most likely new something. "And finally the prince was persuaded to go after her." The narrator continued, ignoring the raging Uo-chan behind him. "And so the prince, and his assistant traveled all over the kingdom, making every young women try on that glass slipper."

"Finally he arrived at Cinderella's home." The narrator ended, as Tohru began trying on the glass slipper. "This slipper doesn't belong to me." She spoke, as you began trying to squeeze your foot in, however the slipper didn't belong to you either. "This shoe isn't mine either."

"Are there any other young women in this house?" The princes assistant asked, but before any words could be said, Cinderella walked onto stage, dressed in her maids outfit again. "Do not bother my sisters." She spoke, a plate of food in her hand, she took a bite before continuing: "Prince, that slipper is the one I lent you. I'll take it back now."

"She's really sassy. And she's eating again." You could practically hear the crowd mumble, as they watched Cinderella in surprise. "I know why you've come, you want my sisters hand in marriage, don't you?" She asked, wrapping her arms around you. Kyo's face flushed red when he heard the word marriage: "Idiot! Of course not!"

You felt your own face flush in read as one of the prince's servants said: "Actually that is the reason why you're here." Cinderella sighed, letting go of you and now latching herself onto Tohru.

"What is it that you want? Do you plan to keep deceiving yourself forever? Inside the castle.. Locked inside the castle.. until you die?" She asked, and something in your heart skipped a beat, perhaps it was fear or how similar it was to your situation.

"So what if I do? It doesn't hurt anyone does it?" You heard Kyo's cold voice, he was serious.. and you knew what he was talking about. Tohru was about to say her lines when you spoke up: "But it does hurt someone. It hurts me.. so don't accept it already.. nor when I'm trying so hard to.. break.." You quickly shut up, looking the other way.

Thank the heavens for Tohru and Hana-chan as they quickly covered up your outburst.

🐈🐈🐈

The rest of the play finished smoothly, and the crowd adored it. You sat outside the school as the cultural festival went on, you watched from afar as Tohru interacted with Kisa and Hiro, it felt a little lonely, to watch kids who never got along with anyone except you to get along so well with her.

But you were glad, and incredibly proud of them for venturing out of their shell. "Oi." Kyo called out, taking a seat beside you, you offered him a smile, but he frowned, perhaps he had caught on to your sudden mood swing. "So it does hurt you, huh?" Kyo asked, as he gently pushed your head so it rested on his shoulder.

"Stopp, don't bring it up." You mumbled, blushing slightly as he laughed. "I feel the same way." He told you, watching Kisa and Hiro. "But for you, I'll do anything, so what do you want me to do?"

🐈🐈🐈