- Date -

"Now guys, what colors do we all want for our identification badges?" Manabe asked, hyper as usual as he stood in-front of the white board in the student council room. "I want bla-" He began but was quickly cut of by you: "I call dibs on black!"

"Hey! I already chose black!" He yelled, writing his name on the white board and the word "black" beside it. You got up, erasing the color beside his name. "But I called dibs on it, before you could finish your sentence, so I get to have it." You counter-attacked, writing the word "black" beside your name.

"That's cause you cut me off!" He grumbled, erasing the color beside your name and quickly writing it down beside his. "Yukiiiiiii, Manabe's being mean, I already have dibs on black!" You whined, turning towards Yuki. "Yun-Yun! Don't listen to her! I already chose the color black!"

However Yuki wasn't paying attention to either of you, he was talking to Machi, asking what her favorite color was. "Oooh! Guys! Listen! You know how our work is almost done? Wanna have a party tommorow to celebrate?" Kimi asked, fluttering her eyes.

"Tommorow is the first day of winter break! And we can go to the new restaurant which recently opened, near our school!" She continued, when you glanced at Yuki, his eyes were following Machi. Before anyone could say anything.. you spoke up: "I can't, tommorow. Sorry." You told them, apologizing.

Tommorow was special, tommorow was your date with Kyo. Dates didn't happen a lot, which was what made tommorow so special.

🐈🐈🐈

You and Kyo were ice skating today, it was decided on your request. "O-oi! Let's do something else!" Kyo grumbled, when he tried standing up with his skates on, however you only offered him a smile. "Now now, no need to be so afraid, you'll be fine!" You told him, confident in your skills. Correction he probably won't be fine.

"Just grab my hand, and you'll be fine." You stuck out your hand, as the grumpy cat
grabbed onto it in response. The two of you , slowly made your way to the rink, where not a lot of people were skating, you were slightly relieved. However there were a few kids with their parents, and a few other couples.

"This is a bad idea-" Kyo mumbled, about to turn around and head back, but stopped when you squeezed his hands "You will be fine. We'll be together. It wont be as hard as it seems. Besides I got you." You reassured him, while offering him a bright smile.

You slowly set both of your feet on to the ice, which was a little more slippery than you had expected, one of your hands held onto the ledge beside you, while the other held onto Kyo's hand. Kyo grumbled beside you, once more, before squeezing your hand, he was nervous.

And was definitely regretting a few decisions.
His other hand instinctly held onto the ledge, while he set one of his feet onto the ice, he waddled onto the ice. Meanwhile, you slowly turned around, facing Kyo. One of your hands, held the ledge beside you, and the other held Kyo.. as he struggled for dear life.

"Told you so. So far, you're good! And if anything happens, I got you! So let's slowly make our way around the rink, okay?" You asked him, as Kyo focused on his feet, he grumbled a yes, before you began moving around the rink. Eventually, you had gotten a hand of it, and let go of the ledge, but Kyo was still a bit nervous.

"Sorry." He mumbled under his breath, when he noticed how much time and effort you spent on helping Kyo waddle around the ice. "Hush now! Let's just have fun, all I want to do is spend time on you." You told him, offering him another bright smile.

Kyo slowly let go of the ledge, grabbing onto your free hand, as the two of you began skating around while picking up pace. However that was a bad idea. Neither of you, had any support.. except each other, so when Kyo lost footing and began falling.. he took you down with him.

Poor Kyo fell on his butt, while you fell right infront of him. Had it been any other girl, Kyo would definitely had transformed.. which is another reason why he was thankful.. that it was you, who was by his side. Kyo grumbled in pain, as you checked both him and yourself for any injuries.

"Are you okay?" You asked, worried about the poor man. However Kyo was more worried about you, when he was absolutely sure, that you were alright, he relaxed. He rested his forehead on your shoulder, as the two of you sat in the center of the rink. "Sorry.. maybe we shouldn't have gone ice skating." You mumbled, feeling bad.

But all you heard was Kyo laughing, probably to himself, he had a smile on his face. "Let's try again, together." He looked at you, his eyes filled with so much love, Kyo was head over heels for you.

🐈🐈🐈