Chapter 21 Lord Of The Lake

(A/N) The last chapter was accidentally deleted, so I will try and re upload it as a bonus chapter down the line. But just know Serena caught a Flygon while in Hoenn.

No one's POV

It's been a day since arriving on Akala Island and the first day, everyone participated in a scavenger hunt, which Lana won due to finding a Z Ring Ore. Today everyone was free to do as they please and as Nhazul was getting ready to walk out of his room, he's met by Serena.

Serena: Hey, Nhazul.

Nhazul: Oh, hey Serena. What is it?

Serena trying to act nonchalant, but was doing a horrible job at it.

Serena: Well, since we have a free day, I was wondering if you'd want to go with me to and just catch up some more?

Nhazul: Sorry, Serena. I'd love to, but I already promised Lana I'd go fishing with her today.

Serena looked at Nhazul disappointed.

Serena: Oh...

Nhazul looked at Serena and sighed.

Nhazul: I promise next time we have a break, we can do what you want.

She quickly perked up and smiled at him.

Serena: Really?! I-I mean... That's fine. Maybe some other time. Ash told me everyone's visiting Kiawe's family farm. I'll just tag along with them.

As Serena left and went to go catch up with the others , Nhazul met up with Lana in the lobby of the Pokemon Center, where Eevee and Popplio began playing, as Lana was checking a fishing pole.

Nhazul: Ready to go?

Lana looked back at Nhazul, smiling happily.

Lana: Yep

Lana: Yep. Just finishing up a rod tune up. We're going to go fish for a wild Mega Gyarados.

Nhazul just gave Lana a look.

Nhazul: ...-_-... Mega Gyarados, huh?

 Mega Gyarados, huh?