Chapter 52: Her Second Life

Third Person POV

He, who is lost on his thoughts.

He, who lost his memories.

He, who finally realize the meaning of his second life, but turn a blind eye even after knowing the truth of their miserable past. He knew it, he made the moon tell him what he was after he crossed the pedestrian lane and put the end of Lisa's first life.

But he still feel that it wasn't enough reason for him to take her hand and marry her, but also his heart couldn't deny his feelings for her. He wanted to build a family with her, and would offer anything just to wake up seeing her beautiful face and live with her til his last breath.

But his mind and heart is battling on the inside, because the jade ring's legend is true after all in the most awful way.

He found her and brought the ring to her finger, but destiny plays serious and now he felt trapped inside their past life memory.

He look up at the sky where he finds himself to think. The place where he found the owner, and proposed to her.

"Talk about fate," he scoffed to himself while staring at the sunset sky after laying on a cold and dirty oakwood on the outdoor of his custom container. Asking himself why does this place has to always be a place of thoughts rather than happiness he planned on making this place after their group's success.

And that's what Lisa saw him doing after going back to their country as soon as the light of the moon brought her back with the truth of her second life.

She walks slowly towards him while the man was enthralled by the beauty of the sunset from the horizon thinking so much about her, but her feet stumbled and hit a small rock, getting his attention with the sound.

He looks back and their gazes locked, her eyes met his unamused reaction seeing him there. Cause he knew sooner or later, Lisa will get in here. And he was just waiting for the right time to talk to her, but she is unexpectedly fast to track him.

"How did you know I am here?" He asked softly, but lisa didn't answered him immediately. She went beside him remained standing while staring at the view.

"Cause this is where you gave me the ring," She answered, that's all he had to know for him to understand.

She also went back in time, again.

"You saw.."

"Your struggle after my death? How you sold everything and gave it to my family? Or was it when you save them from my cruel ex boyfriend who killed you back then?"

"I can't believe you saw my room filled with all your faces, I thought it was necessary for a fan to have her idol plastered everywhere in her room so I did with mine," She laughed.

"Lisa.."

"Ahh Kim Hanbin, Jen was right, that guy didn't deserve the high position in my company after all, seeing their poor performance ever since they started up until now.. I had to kick him and his girlfriend out," "I'm pretty sure they won't be getting any huge offer after being fired on an influential company and with no other recommendation as such,"

"I just took my revenge, and they deserve to suffer a huge loss on this life after killing you and playing with me,"

"Lisa, please," Jungkook stood up and faces her but she wasn't minding him.

"I really am thankful you saved my family from him, you even gave hyun suk a money to sustain his college, and even gave my family your apartment building under their name,"

"Lisa!!"

"What?!" She shouted back with her heart aching, "You've done so much Jungkook! So much for them after that, they forgave you after what you've done! And I already forgave you, so why can't you forgive yourself?"