[4]

Felix pov

"Ji, I'm telling you right now I might just die!!" I exclaimed as I grabbed onto the boy arm, flinging it around.

"Lix, it's been a week since you got his number. Don't you think it's time you grow some balls and text him or call him or something."

Shit he's right but I'm still scared.

"It's not that easy Ji but whatever I can worry about that later. Right now I gotta get me some food."

"Yeah same."

...

Nobody pov

Seungmin, Felix, Jeongin and Jisung all sat at one table nearest to the cafeteria exit door.

Silence lingered over the table until Seungmin broke it.

"So Felix, did you finally text Hyunjin?" He asked earning a shoked look from Felix.

"How the hell did you know in the first place?" He exclaimed a little too loud.

"I mean you gave him a note, he smiled, he replied, he gave it back, you smiled and hid it. What else would be on that note?? What are you stupid?" Jeongin sarcastically added to the flame.

"Jeez, was it that obvious?" Felix genuinely asked.

"Yes it was but that's besides the point." Seungmin bluntly added.

"Well you see I-" He was cut off by jisung speaking over him

"He's scared that he might humiliate himself somehow since Hyunjin is popular." Jisung bluntly said with a dull expression.

"I could've said that myself man." Felix complained.

"You are popular too though" jeongin said with he arms raised in the air.

"I am?"

"This dumbass..." seungmin said as he face palmed.

"That's besides the point again. Anyways Felix go for it. Hyunjin doesn't just give his number to anyone." Jisung encouraged the sad chickling.

"Do you guys have his number too?" Felix beamed.

"I do" Seumgmin bluntly said.

"I got it from Minho" said Jisung.

"I was in a group chat with him so y'know.." jeongin said looking down in embarrassment.

"Speaking about Hyunjin, where is he right now..." Felix thought out loud.

"Right behind you."

hyunjin pov

I felt bored so I decided to head to Felix.

I don't know what's happening but something about him lures me in.

I heard a faint voice asking where I was as I approached Felix.

It must be Felix

I decided to borderline flirt and answer his question.

"Right behind you.." I said as a smirk spread across my lips.

The boy had his hand between his lap and his head facing the floor.

Is he shy? No problem

I'm guessing Jisung got the message as he scooted over closer to Seungmin, making space for me to sit.

I sat down making sure to be close to Felix. Our thighs and arms were pressed together against eachother.

"Hey guys.." I said as the group turned their full attention to Felix and I.

Better make this quick before one of those barbie doll girls come and ruin the mood.

"Hyunjin, they're coming, better make this quick or take him somewhere else." Seungmin said signaling to the girls who were approaching our group.

I took Felix by the wrist and dragged him into the corridors where it was more quiet.

"How come you haven't texted me yet?" A tint of hurt seeping through my voice.

The boy wouldn't look up and just stood there. So I got an idea.

I sat on the ground pulling the boy down with me.

A shocked expression spread across his face as I rested my head on his shoulder.

"What's the point in giving you my number if you aren't gonna talk to me. No point right?"

I felt the boy nod against my head.

"What's your favorite song by BbokAri?" the boy suddenly asked.

I sat up from my comfy position as my heart beat a little too fast.

Nobody actually asks me about myself unless they trying to hook up with me.

Am I falling for Felix?

"...Hero's soup..." I said as my face started to heat up. I hid my face with my hands to save myself from embarrassment.

"You have your phone here?" He asked me. I looked up to him holding airpods in his one hand and his other hand resting on my thigh.

What the fuck is this man doing to me???

"Y-Yeah actually" I slipped my phone out of my pocket and searched for Hero's soup on spotify.

"Here, I'll put it in for you"

He slight sat up and leaned in realll close. He tucked my hair behind my ear and put the airpod in for me.

JESUS IS LORDFHDHDCJ

We sat in the same comfortable position and sang along to Hero's soup and little star for wgat felt like hours. Seing Felix looking so relaxed and happy made me feel at ease

Made me feel serenity

~♡~

Sort of a trash chapter but whatever
Love you all sm <3333