Just Friends ~ Chris

* ^Taken from chrissturniolo02 's Instagram^. This is easily one of my favourite photos of Chris. Part two of "HOODIES" requested by withpoppymin *

Keira's P.O.V

"Hey, I want you to hear this and tell me what you think," I say as Nick opens the door "Is he here? Chris?" I ask walking in and up to the kitchen with my laptop tucked under my arm "No, he's out with Nate" Nick replies following me upstairs where Matt was sitting at the counter. "Good because I wrote and produced a song about him and I want you guys to listen to it," I say, setting up and opening my laptop on the counter and opening the audio file of my song, HOODIES.

"It's good Kei, it's really good," Matt says as the song finishes "And it's about Chris, obliviously," Nick says looking over at me beside Matt. "Yeah. Should I release it or keep it private?" I ask them as they know I want to start releasing music and performing live and making a name for myself. That's why Chris and I were so good together. "It's up to you. It's a good song but what do you think Chris would like since it's about him. You two are still friends and get along" Nick adds watching me "What's a good song?" I hear another voice who haven't been with us. Looking over at the side of the kitchen, and seeing Chris standing there, smiling a little. Before I could answer Matt speaks up "Keira's new song, hoodies" He pipes up quickly, glancing back at me with a smirk knowing I didn't particularly want to tell or show Chris the song I wrote about him with the software he set up on my computer. "New song? Let's hear it" Chris smiles, walking over to the counter and dumping his jumper and bottle, hitting Matt in the ribs "Yeah, let's hear it" I repeat in a sarcastic, almost mocking tone to Matt.

"You've been moving on for months so let me go go go" My computer finishes and soon finishes, "Keira, can I talk to you?" Chris asks quietly, nodding I follow him into his room. "That was a good song" He starts as he stands by his windows while I keep my distance in the middle of the room, looking up surprised "Really?!" "Yeah, you produced it?" "Yeah...You actually like it?" I ask again, surprised that he did like it since it was so oblivious that it was about him. "And I haven't been moving for months. I post what I need to...I've missed you Kei" Chris says taking me by surprise again "You have?" "Yeah, you were one of my best friends and I've missed talking to you and hanging out," Chris says, just friends "Yeah, friends" I mumble, looking around at the floor and a little disappointed "I should get going. It's almost curfew" I say looking up at him briefly before exiting the room, grabbing my laptop and keys and rushing out to my car.

Sitting at my desk, I look at the software and the fifth song I made about Chris. I can't seem to get him out of my head, even more now that we have spoken. Groaning out in frustration that I can't get him out of my head and when I try to do something I enjoy, like making music, it's all about him. Don't you say that we're just friends when you know we could be lovers instead? We were everyone's "favourite couple" and told numerous times of our "couple goals" but in reality, Chris and I were just ourselves and we just went together so well, but we grew out each other.

"Can we talk?". Pulling up in the McDonald's parking lot, looking around the dark lot, waiting for Chris, knowing that he now has his licence he'll be alone so we won't have to worry about keeping Nick or Matt out for too long. Getting out of my car as I see Marylou's car pull up two spots over "Hey" "Hey" We stand in silence for what feels like a while "Why did you call Kei?" He was the first person to speak. "I missed you and I can't get you out of my head ever since you heard hoodies and liked it" I admit honestly "Congrats on the song release, by the way," Of course, that's what he gathered what I admitted, but watching him smile was heartwarming. "Why did you call Kei?" He asks again, watching me carefully, "I told you I miss you. I miss hanging out with you, I miss the way we could sit in my car and laugh for hours. I miss your presence in my life, Chris and I miss having you as a, friend," I say watching him just as carefully. "I've missed you too Kei, and I know all our friends have missed you too. But we can't go back to what we had before," He says looking around the empty parking lot "Why not? We were good together, Chris. We were happy!" I argue, this wasn't why I called but we were good together "Because I don't love you anymore! Not like that anymore!" He spits finally, glancing over at me.

"You...you fell out of love with me?" I repeat quietly, not taking my eyes off him. He ended our relationship because he didn't want me affected by his social media growth and didn't want us to slowly drift apart. "I'm sorry Kei. But I still consider you one of my best friends" He says stepping forward and I just roll my eyes, heartbroken, again and this time we weren't even dating. "I don't" I say quickly, taking my hoodie off and throwing it back at him. I had kept one hoodie of his from when I was packing up his things. "Leave me alone, Chris" I say annoyed and get in my car and drive back home. Immediately racing to my room and deleted the songs I made about him, finally getting rid of everything I owned or made about Christopher Sturniolo.

**Hello, Charlie here. Sorry for not updating last week, I honestly had writer's block with this request but also had too many ideas/songs for this. Holy shit, this has over 13k reads, thank you! Anyways, I hoped you enjoyed this one-shot nonetheless and if you d have any requests, my comments and dm's are always open. Byeeeee Charlie**