Please Don't Tell ~ Little Sturniolo

* ^Taken from the boys' instagram^. Requested by 1-800-PP-PATROL. TW!! Self-harm and cutting, that makes you uncomfortable, please skip, if you find this triggering * 

Maddi's P.O.V

"Mum, I need more razors" I call from the bathroom, pulling my sleeve down and throwing the used razor in the bin beside the toilet. Walking out I go to find mum in the living room to tell her that I need her more razors in case she didn't hear me the first time. "Mum!" I call wondering downstairs skipping over to the couch "We heard you! You need more razors!" Nick takes the words right out of my mouth "Sure sweetheart. But didn't I buy you a pack of ten like two weeks ago" Mum asks curiously, but before I could give my reason Chris pipes up from the other couch "Cause she's got so much hair, she uses like three razors each time!" He laughs looking up from his phone. I grab one of the couch cushions and peg it at him, hitting him square in the face as he laughs which shuts him immediately "Maddi! Don't throw things at your brother. Chris! Don't tease your sister" Mum tells us shaking her head "Put it on the list for this week". 

Quickly grabbing the razors from the shopping bag as Mum and Dad bring the bags in and heading to the bathroom. I take the razor and slide it slowly over my wrist, wincing a little as I watch the blood drip down my wrist. Biting roughly on the inside of my mouth as it hurts a little but it's my way of coping. Hearing a knock on the door as I thought the boys were out and my parents were unpacking the groceries I didn't think I'd be interrupted. "Just a minute!" I called as the knock had scared me, pushing the razor deeper into my wrist than it usually would go causing it to bleed more and run down my leg quicker. "Get out!" I scream as the door opens and one of my brothers is standing there in complete shock "Maddi" "I said get out!" I scream slamming the door shut in a matter of seconds. Tears start pouring down my cheeks as I quickly try to gather myself and manage the now deep cut on my wrist.

"Matt! Matt!" I call running out of the bathroom, trying to find him as I keep a hand on my still bleeding wrist under my sleeve. "Matt, can I talk to you?" I ask seeing him with Chris and Nick, my heart racing now worried he had told "Course" He fakes a smile for the other two, walking towards me and we head to my room to talk in private. I sit down on my bed, keeping a hand on my wrist "What were you doing in the bathroom, Maddi? And don't lie" He says still standing watching me carefully "Matt...I ugh, I was, cutting..." I struggle to say, keeping my eyes on my floor, the opposite of Matt "How long?" He asks quietly and I feel the bed dip beside me. "Just over six months" I reply, slowly looking up at him scared of his reaction and I don't want to tell him why I started. "Why do you do it? You don't have to answer" He asks quietly, "It helps," I say briefly. I feel Matt's hand on my back, rubbing it softly in an effort to comfort me and make it less awkward for the two of us. 

"Did you tell Nick and Chris?" I ask pulling my sleeve up a little to deal with the deep cut on my wrist before it ruins my shirt, "No. Do you need a hand?" He asks as I grab the rubbing alcohol and bandages to treat my wrist. Nodding, I hand him the cotton swap with the alcohol and he rests it on the cut while I prepare the bandage "Can I ask why you hurt yourself?" He asks quietly and carefully "If you're going to step on eggshells around me, leave" I defend, knowing he didn't mean to be cruel "It's just my way of dealing with...everything" I mumble moving Matt's hand and wrapping my wrist. "Sorry, life just sucks at the moment" I mutter knowing neither of the boys or our parents knew about my activities "I'm fine but you can't tell Nick or Chris or mum or dad. No one must know about this" I say as Mum's already offered to get me help, but I don't want it. 

Cleaning up and putting stuff away, under my bed as Matt stands up "If you ever want to talk about anything, you can talk to me" He says quietly, looking up at him and seeing him watching me "Thanks Matt, honestly" I smile and watch him leave my room. 

**What do you guys think about the boys' new merch line? Did you get any? But in all seriousness, if you are struggling with your mental health, please seek help from a professional and ask for help! This one-shot was requested by 1-800-PP-Patrol. Also sorry if there are any spelling mistakes or typos, I can only read it so many times and notice mistakes. If you have suggestions for future chapters, let me know, my comments and dm's are always open. ~ Byeeeee Charlie**