SLS ·autism·

request from: @654321qqqw 

TW: Sings of autism, SLS has autism

-MATT POV-

It was the end of the day and it was time to go pick up SLS/N for school so my brothers and I were going to pick her up. The drive wasnt so long.

I pull up in the parking lot of her school before we get out of the car leaning on it waiting for her. 

SLS/N was in the 7th grade, and she had autism so walking home from school after taking the school bus was risky.

We saw students coming out of the school but we hadnt seen her yet. Shortly after, we saw her get out of the front door of the building. 

"Wait thats her" Nick says looking out his window.

"Is she crying?" Chris asked looking at her through my window.

She looked red and looked like she had tears in her eyes. 

"Fuck she is crying" I say as we quickly open our doors, jogging up to her before seeing that she was actually crying.

"Hey SLS/N whats wrong" I ask bending down to be at her level. She didnt usaully respond when we spoke to her so we had to push it for her to speak.

"Do you wanna go to the car and talk about it?" Nick asked from behind me.

"Car, you wanna go?" I say pointing at the car as she looks at it and nods still crying. We walk to the car and put her in the bck seat as we sit around her.

"What happened?" Chris asks her. No responce.

"What happened in school" Nick says pointing at the school building beside us.

"I got Bullied" She says quietly as we all look at eachother.

"Who did? Who bullied, ill go find them" Chris says opening the door.

"Chris" Nick says golding his arm as he closes the door.

"What?" Chris says.

"Their kids" Nick says with wide eyes.

"DId they bully you because of your autism?" I ask looking at her as she looks without saying anything.

"Did they bully autism?" Nick asks her as she nodds. I was so confused, I just asked her the same thing.

"What did they say?" Chris ask holding her shoulder. No responce.

"Did they say mean things? Bad?" Nick asks her as she nods. 

"Why is she only responding to you and barely us?" I ask Nick quietly.

"Just talk like you would with a toddler" He says.

"Not good enough" She says crying.

"What? Why would they- thats enough what did the kids look like?" Chris says.

"Chris your not fighting them" Nick says.

"Did you hear what they said? Not good enough? I dont care Nick Im getting mad, she's only 13" Chris says turning red.

"Chris I understand how your feeling but these are kids, you can't just go fight them" Nick says as Chris just looks around.

"Him?" Chris asks looking at SLS/N and pointing at a boy. She looks and nodds still crying.

"Her?" Chris asks pointing to a girl laughing. He looks at SLS/N as she nodds.

"All I needed" Chris says as he gets out of the car as Nick tries to stop him but fails.

We see Chris walk up to the girl but we dont pay attention. We just hope he doesent hurt her. 

"SLS/N you are enough. Don't listen to what theyre saying its not true. Theyre just jealous because your special. Don't worry about what they think about you. Even if you have different needs then them doesent mean your less smart" I say to her.

"You just learn differently" Nick says as Chris opens the door.

"Fuck them all" Chris says making SLS/N laugh. She always laughed when we cussed.

"What did you do to the girl?" Nick asks as Chris pulls something out of his behind him. He took her lunchbox.

"Ill be using this for the next car video, right Elsa?" Chris says talking to Elsa on the lunchbox.

"Dang is their food in there?" Nick asks as Chris opens the lunchbox and finding Capri Sun.

"MINE" He yells.

"Fuck you" Nick says making SLS/N laugh again. 

"I know it was easy to talk for you, you'd say thank you so, no problem SLS/N" I say smiling before we all hug her.

Even if she had autism didnt mean we loved her any less. She was our sister. Family.

-request open-