We Just Needed Batteries!

(TW: contains sexual content and swearing)

The party—Mike, Will, Lucas, and Dustin(El was asleep at Mike's house). Max was there too.—were going up to Steve's house to see if he had any batteries. Will's walkie-talkie died and nobody nearby had eight new double A's. Steve's house was the last option they had.

As the party approached Steve's yard, Dustin noticed his car parked in the driveway.

"Hey guys! I see his car in his driveway! That means we don't have to break in!" Dustin pointed at the car.

"Yeah, but he's probably either asleep or someone picked him up. It is 11pm." Max shot down Dustin almost immediately.

"Didn't Steve give you a key or something? For emergencies or something." Lucas asked as he looked around at the forest surrounding them.

"Oh right! He did!" Dustin took off his bag and fished for the spare key from the depths of it. "Got it!" He pulled his hand out and held the key up.

"Perfect!" Mike walked over to Dustin and grabbed the key. "We'll just be in and out, in like ten minutes tops. Right?" Mike looked back at the party, they all nodded.

"Let's go then!" Lucas yelled very, very loudly.

Max elbowed him in the stomach, "Be quiet, Stalker!" She whisper-shouted and glared at him.

The group started the short walk up to Steve's front door.

~~

Jonathan and Steve were just watching a movie, or at one point they were. Now, Steve is straddling Jonathan on his couch and kissing his lips roughly.

Their loud, heavy breaths drowned out the movie in the background. Quiet moans and pleas from both boys were the only sounds that mattered to them. Meaning, neither of them heard Lucas yelling.

Steve had his arms wrapped around Jonathan's neck, pulling him closer and closer. Jonathan on the other hand, had his hands firmly gripping Steve's waist.

Jonathan broke the kiss and started moving down, leaving wet marks along Steve's defined jawline and neck. Steve grew more verbal with every bite mark his boyfriend left on him.

Steve tugged at his shirt, silently asking for Jonathan to take it off. Jonathan stopped for a second to take Steve's shirt off, the boy on his lap whined at the loss of contact. Steve's shirt was discarded somewhere around the room, Jonathan threw it randomly.

Their lips crashed back together the second Steve's shirt was off. Jonathan ran his hands down his boyfriend's sides, making Steve shudder into the kiss.

They separated to catch their breaths.

"Off..." Steve lifted Jonathan's shirt, not making eye contact with him and looking down. Steve didn't trust his probably broken voice enough to say more than a word or two.

Jonathan grinned at him softly. Steve usually gets shy in these situations, but the shyness fades away as things get more heated.

Jonathan tilted his boyfriend's head up by his chin, giving him a gentle kiss that quickly turned harsh. Steve let his hands go under and up Jonathan's shirt.

Steve became vocal once again when Jonathan migrated from his mouth and down his neck and chest. Someone clearing their throat made them jump apart.

~~

The party got inside and to the kitchen silently, which is pretty impressive considering Dustin and Lucas fight non-stop.

There was a faint noise coming from somewhere around the house. Will could hear it from where they were in the kitchen.

"There's a noise coming from that way," Will pointed down the hall.

"Maybe Steve just fell asleep on the couch with the TV on." Dustin answered to Will, searching through every drawer he could see.

"Yeah... probably." Will started helping everyone look for batteries.

-

There were no batteries in the kitchen, so the party decided to walk towards the noise. That was a mistake once they saw what was in the living room.

On the couch, there sat Steve on someone's lap. Steve covered the mystery person up almost completely. Steve was also being very, very loud as the person kissed down on him.

The group stood there in shock, Steve never said he was dating someone? Or is this a one night stand kind of thing?

Max cleared her throat loudly after watching Steve moan with pleasure for a minute or two.

Steve and the stranger jumped apart and froze. Whoever the other guy was, was still hidden behind Steve. That was until he peaked over Steve's shoulder and caught Will's eye.

Will gaped as Jonathan's eyes widened and he hid again.

"Jonathan!?" Will screeched in complete shock, he got a gasp out of Dustin.

"Damn cock blocks..." Steve muttered as he turned around on the person's lap, low and behold, there sat Jonathan under him.

"Heyyyyy, guys! What're you doing here?" Steve dropped himself on top of Jonathan, making him suppress a groan. Steve tried to play it off as if nothing happened.

"You're fucking my brother!?" Will looked between the two teenagers in disbelief, as did everyone else.

"Correction, your brother is fucking me." Steve grinned smugly, he's being awfully confident for just being extremely shy just a couple minutes ago.

Meanwhile, Jonathan leaned his head back and put his hands over his face to hide his embarrassment.

"When did this even start!?"

"Uhhhhh..." neither of the boys answered.

"Oh my god." Will ran his hands over his face.

"I have no words for this." Mike said as everyone just stared at the sight in front of them.

"Good, then don't. Why're you guys here anyways?" Steve still acted like a bunch of kids didn't just catch him making out with one of their brothers.

"Batteries for Will's walkie-talkie." Will held it up for the teens to see.

"Oh... well, I've got none. So you guys can go now!" Steve smiled at them way too sweetly.

"Uh, no. You guys were literally just about to have sex! You think we're gonna leave like nothing happened and not tell anyone?!" Max reasoned with Steve.

"Uh, yeah, I do. Now, shoo. I've got some business to attend to." The party only left because they didn't want to hear Steve screaming Jonathan's name all night.

"I'm telling Robin about this for sure." Dustin said, breaking the silence between the group.

"I don't think my mom knows about them..." Will thought out loud.

"I mean, probably not. I never expected Jonathan to be the kind of person to like, I dunno... do that?" Max sighed.

They'll have to confront the two boys next time they see them.

WC: 1091