Chapter 30

Amanda in her bridesmaid dress. ♡☆

It's been three months since Xavier proposed to me that night. Tomorrow's the big day, and I'm nervous as hell.
Xavier's staying at a hotel tonight, as Mel insisted on tradition being followed.

I was laying in bed trying to sleep, and failing miserably.

The last three months had flown by. Angelo was getting really big now, he could already sit up, and I'd started feeding him solids too. He's growing too quickly for my liking, but I love that little man to the moon and back.

Andre and Amanda were still staying with us, and I enjoyed having them around, the only problem me and Xavier seemed to have, is that we hardly got any alone time anymore.

Xavier had solved the problem last month. He'd paid an extortionate amount of money to get out bedroom soundproofed.

Andre and the girl's laughed their asses off at us over it, but now me and Xavier could be as loud as we pleased; no longer mindful of waking Angelo, or the others hearing.

Mel had turned into an all out bridezilla. She's sorted everything efficiently for me, and had been constantly ringing me to get my approval on everything she picked while I worked. Xavier wasn't bothered with the planning at all, he just told me to have it anyway I wanted. His only stipulation was that I actually turned up and walked down the aisle to him.

I'd chosen purple and white as my wedding colours, and Mel and Amanda; my bridesmaids found their dresses soon after. They were absolutely gorgeous too. Floor length and sleeveless. They had a band of white under the bust, and the rest was a beautiful royal purple colour, that suited Mel and Amanda perfectly, both being brunettes.

I'd ordered a little tux for Angelo, an exact replica of Xavier's and he looked truly adorable in it.

My dress took forever for me to find. I wanted a white one, and found it two weeks ago. It was also strapless, slightly clinched at the waist, and a small silver flower design around my waist. From my waist down I had layers that flared out, I loved it as soon as I tried it on.
Mel had tears in her eye's when I'd come out in it to show her, and just nodded at me; speechless for once!

Everyone had flown here for the wedding and were staying here at the house too. Claire and Daniel had flown here yesterday, Marcus wasn't here, Claire informed me that they'd split up. She was 4 months pregnant and looked radiant. Daniel had grown loads since I'd seen him last, at 9 he was very tall already for his age, and looked a lot like my dad. He adored Angelo already, playing and spending time with my little dude most of today.

Xavier's Aunt and Uncle had come too. I was nervous meeting them, but they were really friendly and welcomed me to the family, putting me at ease.

Turning over again, trying to stop my brain from running a thousand miles an hour, I tried to relax and sleep, not wanting to look like a zombie for tomorrow of all days.

My last thought as I fell to sleep, was that I hoped everything would go as planned tomorrow, I couldn't wait to be Mrs Xavier Grayson.

Vote and Comment? xxx Becki xxx