Chapter 27

HII GUYS IM FINALLY UPDATING

[name] POV:

"Steph? Steph??" She hung up on me. "Hey what'd she say?" Scarlett came up from behind me in the parking lot at dennys. "Oh Um, I'm kinda worried Yk? She just hung up for no reason after the power supposedly went out?"
"Oh [name] I'm sure she's alright it's her first Night Shift anyway so just-"

"Hey you two ready to go?" Jessie called from behind. "Uh yeah!" I blurted out, ugh I know something's not right, from what I've been through. I jumped onto my mortar cycle putting my Black helmet on, I fixed my rear view window when my reflection without my helmet appeared. I ignored it and Drove off onto the busy Streets of the city. "[name]."
I ignored them, instead focusing on what was on front of me. We were driving On the roads of the highways of T/N Buildings Small and talk but mostly tall. There wasn't as much traffic and the weather was absolutely beautiful. The sun was shining onto the mirrors of my Bike while the Sky was as blue as ever, Its usual for a day in June.

I was following behind Scarlett as she followed Kenneth and Jessie, I followed on a different lane but still Kept a close eye on them so they didn't get lost. "[Name]".
I sighed, "What possibly could you need?" I groaned in annoyance. "Listen to me, You cant go to the Fair, you need to go Home."
"Why? Im not in any Danger At a fair where children roam around" I picked up the speed on my bike to keep up with the rest. "And why home? I cant go home it'd be straight up rude to ditch" "My God why are you so irresistible?"

"Well im sorry ok?! Im just stressed out over this whole Loop shit and I haven't restarted for months! I don't fucking know who I am anymore or what day it is or how old I am just because of this! If you think im gonna Listen to you One more time I swear to the fucking gods I WONT-"

I hit my brakes hard, Catching my breath. I was about 2 feet away from the car in front of me.
I was paying so much attention to my reflection I didn't notice the Light.
"Oh god-." I look back At the mirror to see it was just me again. I took the time before the traffic light lit green to calm myself down,

I guess I really Am irresistible.

~

As I turned right on the road I could see a bunch of flashing neon lights surrounding a Big fair ground. I got my Bike to come to a stop and parked right between Jessie's and Scarlett's car. Taking my helmet off I placed it on the motorcycle and Put my keys in my pocket. I took a deep breath of the air and it smelled like, What a fair usually smells like?? "Alright I'll buy us some tickets, Wait right here!" Scarlett exclaimed before running off to the ticket booth. "Oh goodness I haven't been to a fair since I was 8" Jessie Sighed in Joy while Looking in awe At the fair. "Say [name], What kinda town is this like?" Kenny Said, out of the blue.

"Ehh, Eh? I mean its not all bad once you get used to it, and a pretty lively town."
For the next few minutes I Ranted about the towns good and Bads like how celebrities perform here all the time, or how the crime level is a bit high. When Scarlett came back she held 4 small blue tickets that Read 'T/N County fair' in bold.
We walked into The fair getting blue wristbands before walking in and showing the person in the front our tickets. "What do you guys wanna do first?" Kenny asked admiring the view of the fair. "Well I'm going on the rollar coasters, you guys can go else where I'd you want"

"Alright how about we split up and meet back here in 30?" I smiled. Everyone else nodded and agreed with my idea. I then ran off, going to fulfill my inner child.

After 15 Minutes, I had already bought cotton Candy, Rode 3 rides, 1 attraction and bumped into this black and white monochrome clown with a carrot like Noise. God I forgot how fun Fairs are! I haven't Done anything this fun in...you know what I'm not even gonna try thinking. I walked past a few rides likes bumpy cars and The carousel but what Sparked my interest was the house of mirrors. I grinned as I walked into this small building with Peeling royal purple painting on the front and a brown Door.
Walking inside I almost Thought I was high. Mirrors were on every wall, every side. I placed my hand out to put my hand on one of the Mirrors, it was really cold, like the room. Not only was it cold, it felt cold, Empty in a way, plus the room was dead silent. I guess I'm the only one in this room. Walking across the room I tried my best not to Bump into any of the mirrors.
Every once in a while I'd feel a chill down my spine, something about this room felt..weird.
And now that I think about it, It's really hard to believe this place gets a lot of people, I bet little kids think the boogie man lives in the mirrors (cough cough- Micheal Myers COUGH WHEEZE)
I stopped in front of a mirror when I witnessed something weird in it, I couldn't make out what it was but it looked like Jessie. "Jessie? When did you get in here?"
"Hehe..."
"..Jessie.?"
"Oh [Name]..Jessie isnt here" Jessie Spoke in a distorted voice, sounded like she was possessed by something, or someone. "Oh whats the matter Dear? You look like you've seen a ghost" "who The fuck are you and what have you done to Jessie."
"Oh dont worry Jessie is still here..for now at-least."
"Do you have anything to do with all this shit? The loop? The murders? 83? 87??"
"...thats none of your concern. Now instead of Asking questions, you should save your friends, little Steph over here is getting boring to play with.." suddenly they started to laugh, Until the distorted laughing turned into Crying
"[name]..Help me..please.."  in that sentence I could hear more of Jessies tone in that, until she collapsed on the floor, my natural instinct, I picked her up and Got out of their quickly without hitting any of the mirrors.
Running across the fair my ears Started to ring, the sounds of children laughing and Noises around me sounded Quiet and Blacked out, but I kept running until I spotted Kenny ans Scarlett Walking and laughing together, a big smile pasted on Scarlett's Face. But as soon as she turned her head towards us her smile faded. Fastly walking towards them, "we need..to get to the plex..NOW."

"[name] what is going on we need to get her to a hospital!" Scarlett remarked, unlocking her car. "Scarlett, if I told you, you wouldn't believe me."
"[name] I swear I will, just tell me!"

I told her. I told her everything. From Me being kidnapped to falling in love with Monty, to the loop, everything about The murders and what not.
"...[name] why didn't you tell me sooner!" Confused, I asked her why. "I..I'm in the loop too. Everytime you die, the loop restarts, like something you'd read in a Fantasy Novel."
I didn't know what to say but I just kept quiet.
"We need to leave now."

~

Kennys POV:
"What the Hell were they talking about scar? What the fuck is the loop??"
"Kenny you wouldn't understand, it's complicated" It's complicated, complicated my ass. "My girlfriend is Knocked out in my arms and no one will tell me why?!"
Coming up on a red light Scarlett stomped on the breaks making the car come to sharp stop. "THAT IS MY COUSIN WHO IS PASSED OUT KENNY, IF YOU THINK IM NOT AS WORRIED, PROBABLY MORE WORRIED THEN YOU ARE MISTAKEN  YOU PRICK!"
I blinked, shocked at her outburst. "..." "..I'm Sorry." She turned her eyes back in the rode, anger, confusion, and stress painted on her face all in one.

We made a sharp turn at this big building that has a bear, a fox, a gator, a bunny, and a chicken in an LED Sign right above the title 'Freddy Fazebears pizza plex' in bold.
Right when we parked Scarlett got out of the car quickly and so did I.
I saw [Name] pull a pocket knife and a small gun out of their car. They loaded it and put it on their belt.

"Time to kill this Asshole once and for all."

HIIIII EVERYONE, I FINALLY GOT THE ENERGY TO UPLOAD THIS AND IM SO HAPPY I DID, HOPE YOU GUYS HAD AN AWESOME SUMMER AND WISH YOU BEST OF LUCK FOR SCHOOL