Chapter 10

Old Friend New Lover 
F

arah/Reader 

Reader POV: 

I take another step backwards away from Farah so I could really look at her, I’m not really sure if I had heard her right, did Farah Dowling just tell me she loved me? I should be dancing for joy right about now! that she feels the same way about me as I do her, however my mind is racing a mile a minute, I cannot think straight right now! 

“What did you say?” I ask her as she is waiting for me to say or do something, though I have no idea what and that’s the only response I could think of right now! 

“You heard me, I love you y/n, I know that we have just come back into each other's lives, I'll have been in love with you, since we were children, when your parents took you away from me, I felt like I had lost apart of myself, it was only when I got your first letter I felt like I had gotten you back in some way, then when your letter stopped coming because of the war I felt like I lost you all over again, and I cannot lose you again I refuse to let you go again” Farah tells me with so much emotion in her voice it brings tears to my eyes, so I decide to give in, I can no longer refuse her 

“Oh Farah, I love you so much and I want to be with you, I really do,” I stop talking for a moment so I can take a step closer, I take her hand in mine, “Though I’m not ready for another relationship yet!  I am too damaged’ I'm sorry I know that’s not what you wanted to hear,” I tell Farah hoping that I just haven’t ruined our friendship, I know she doesn’t understand right now, though I am hoping that once I tell her about Samantha and what she did to me maybe just maybe I can start to heal and move on with my life, with Farah, if she still wants to be with me after I tell her just how damaged I really am, Farah gives me a sad smile as she reached up, gently touching my face.  

“I’m not going anywhere; I have waited this long for you I can wait a little longer, because you're not the only one who is damage, I’m also damaged” Farah tells me, I am taken aback by that, my first thought is what the hell did Rosalind do to her? A spark of resentment fluttered in my heart at the thought, I don’t want to think about it, so I just rest our foreheads together. 

“Let’s heal together Farah, because we are together again, no one will ever come between us I promise... you say that you felt like you had lost apart of yourself, I felt exactly the same way, being here with you now I feel whole again,” I tell Farah before kissing her lightly on the nose, as I do my best to ignore the voices in my head telling me I am to damage and that I should just run away, pushing all thoughts aside I follow my instincts and slowly bring my lips down to Farah’s lips, stopping inches apart, I can feel her hot breath on my skin, Farah isn’t pulling away from me, though she isn’t moving closer, she is giving me control here, so I kiss her lightly on the lips just as she has done to me, I pull back enough to look her in the eyes, all I see is hunger, lush, want and desire in those eyes of hers, so I lean in again to kiss her deeply, only as our lips were about to touch my stomach let out a very loud growling sound. 

“Was that your stomach?” Farah asked me as she pulled back a little and sounded very amused 

“Sorry I ruined the moment, though I did build up an appetite” I tell her as I hadn’t been paying attention to the hunger pains in my stomach as my legs were killing me, Farah gently places a hand on one of my cheeks  

“You didn’t ruin anything, I'm just so happy you feel the same way about me,” Farah is smiling sweetly at me as she takes her hand off my cheek, taking my hand in hers and entwining our fingers together, “what do you say I make us some breakfast while you take a shower?” Farah asks me as we begin to walk back to the school building  

“Sounds like a plan to me,” I tell her as I smile through the pain in my legs, why the hell had I run like that for? I don’t want a shower, I would prefer a nice hot bath to ease the pain in my leg muscles, I know if I was to get into the bath right now, I wouldn’t be getting out of it again anytime soon, so I guess a shower would have to do for now! 

We had walked back hand in hand, both of us smiling like idiots, Farah was asking me what I would like for breakfast, I told her I didn’t mind as I was so hungry, I could eat a horse, Farah laughed telling me, she was out of horse though she would be happy to make me waffles with fruit, I tell her that sounded delicious. 

“Do you mind taking my jacket back to my room?” Farah asked me as she takes off her jacket, handing it to me, I cannot help but admire her arms, Farah had been wearing long sleeves yesterday, so I hadn’t seen her arms, now however she is wearing a cream sleeveless shirt exposing those very toned arms of hers, I do my best to try not to stare, “don’t worry, I couldn’t help but stare at your arms yesterday,” Farah informed me, busted she saw me staring, though I hadn’t noticed her staring at me yesterday, I guess she is better at not being noticed or had been hiding behind her hair at the time, just then my stomach let out another loud growl, “go take a shower, I will have breakfast ready in twenty minutes,” Farah tells me as she points towards the stairs behind me, I smile at her before turning around to go have a shower, I stop at the bottom of the stairs. then turn back around in time to see Farah was heading towards the cafeteria. 

“Farah!” I call after her before I had time to change my mind, Farah turns around to look at me, I drop her jacket onto the floor, Farah looked like she was about to tell me off for dropping her jacket, until I started to walk towards her as quickly as possible, ignoring the pain in my legs, as I was on a mission right now! As soon as I am close enough, I place one of my hands behind her head, abruptly pulling her into a kiss, Farah immediately response by wrapping her arms around my neck to deepen the kiss. 

TO BE CONTINUE:  

Hello everyone, so this will be my last update for a while as i am going on holiday, i will be updating "My Farah Dowling, My Captian Janeway" Later today, than after that it will be "My WIfe Dr O'Hara"