Joshua

LOVEBIRDS

NO ONE !

"WHAT IF THEY DON'T LIKE ME." You held onto your boyfriend's hand as he tried to calm you down. "I promise you they will love you, ok?" He rubbed your shoulder before opening the door with his keys. Loud chatting and jumping around was heard as Joshua opened the door wider.

"Yo your back!" Dk ran to Joshua excitedly. "Oh! Who's this, she's pretty." Dk gave you a friendly hug before backing up. He notice that you and Joshua were holding hands, he also notice the matching rings y'all wore.

Dk eyes went wide as he gasped loudly. He looked at Joshua who smiled and back at you who tried to avoid eye contact. "Omg omg, y'all are dating!" Joshua tried to shush Dk but was too late when all the ruckus quiet down.

"Who's dating?" Vernon asked popping his head up from the couch. Dk closed his mouth as he jumped from excitement.

"Who's that joshua?" Wonwoo asked as he walked from out the kitchen.

"This is y/n my girlfriend." Joshua said smiling. You waved at the guys as they all stared in shock. "Hello." You muttered earning screams from the guys as they jumped in joy and started throwing things.

They ran up to you trying to ask questions and get a handshake or hug. "Y'all are scaring her." Dk pushed the excited men out the way. "Don't worry I'll be y'all personal bodyguard." Dk said pumping up his chest.

"Boy if you don't move." Jeonghan pushed him out the way easily before come up to joshua and hugging him. "Why didn't you tell us sooner?" "We want to find the perfect timing." Joshua said laughing at their reactions.

"Omg look at their matching rings, I'm jealous." Woozi shouted starring in awe.

"Welcome to the family y/n," Wonwoo said smiling giving you a hug before going to hug joshua next.

"Hurt her and I will kill you." Wonwoo whispered. Joshua could tell he was joking but also didn't want to test him. "Of course not." Joshua said lowkey scared.

Joshua looked at you lovingly before kissing you on the cheek earning awe from the guys. "Ok we get it, y'all are dating." S.coups said pretending to be jealous. "Shut your single ass up." Hoshi said before hitting s.coups and running away from him as he chased him through the house.

"I'm happy for you lovebirds."

The End

___________
request from @felix-luv
hope y'all like this, love y'all
byee :) 💕
(Did not proof read)