Map of Linaria/Eldra

6/20/22
Monday

Dream: Map of Linaria/Eldra

I dreamed I saw the map of Eldra. There were many large islands, but no major continents like on Earth. Linaria was in the most southwestern part of the map. It was divided into two main areas, North and South Linaria. South Linaria was ruled by the Eris family and the north was ruled by the Merrik family. They were at war.  The Eris family lived to the south. Along the coast were three long bread-shaped areas. At the tip of the most south was a desert.  The Eris estate was on the southernmost bread-shaped area. To the south in the desert was a cave. It had an underground network that reached a small island where Peter Pan lived.

I was asleep in bed when bombs fell from the north. The staff tried to whisper, "princess, please come hide." They were too afraid to move. I just smiled knowingly and whispered Peter's name. He was a young boy back then, my age. Peter was around 12 or so like in the books. He picked me up and took me to a small run-down blue house with a huge tree in the yard. The tree was huge with many branches, but no leaves. He put kids in it and dressed them all the same so no one would know which one was me. There were kids inside the house too. When it was safe he took me back. The staff was too frightened to sleep alone so I was forced to share my bed with them.