Chapter 17 Enzo ❤️ Honey

Continuation of Flashback...

Honey's POV

He followed me in my socials at last. My posts would go to waste if Enzo doesn't see them.

"DM me too." I asked him.

"Why do I need to DM you? We are already talking face to face."
How could be this guy so grumpy?

I pulled his hand and typed 'Hi' and sent it to me.

"Crazy." He uttered.

At least I am not the one who followed him and messaged him first.

"Can I go now?" He asked.

"Not that fast. I am still hungry. Let's grab a bite."

"Eat by yourself. You are big enough to eat alone." Enzo is handsome. He really is. I told my dad that I want to be Enzo's boyfriend. He didn't agree, but I still want it. He said I am too young to be in a relationship. He also asked me not to pick someone from the Kirigun clan because they might think that we are using them for greater connections. My family doesn't need it. Aside from big businesses across the world, my family is into politics as well.

"Okay, I want some pasta today. My treat."

"Are you not listening?" He is so done.

"I am. And I am telling you that I want to eat with you. Let's go. I know a place."

It's funny that Enzo is just letting me drag him to the parking space.
"My car or yours?"

"My head is aching. You know that?"
Such a dramatic guy.

"Thanks for letting me know but I still want pasta with you. Okay, your car."
I pushed him to where his car is.

I instructed them to go to my favorite Italian restaurant. "Order anything you like, Enzo."

He ordered quietly.
"Leave me alone after this." He said.

"I'll be the one to decide whether I want to leave you alone or not. Relax, Enzo. Don't be so scared of me." I smiled at him.

"Crazy." He uttered.

I can't count how many times he mentioned the word crazy today.

"Can I be honest? I have a crush on you."

"I know. It shows." He said cockily.

"So what's your plan after this date? Are you going to court me or what? Or we can just skip the courting stage and write a dating contract instead."

He pulled his phone from his pants and pretended to be busy texting.
"I am not buying that style. You can just answer if you want it or not."

"What if I say I don't want to date you and I have no plans of dating anyone at all?" Enzo asked.

"Then I'll go for Justice." He is Enzo's closest friend. "I'll date him instead to make you jealous so you would regret every day that you turned down my proposal. Nice plan, isn't it?"

"Why would you use him?" He might think that I am really weird. I am just using my brain well. I won't beg if Enzo doesn't like me.

"If that's the only way to make you realize that I am a good catch. Don't worry I won't cheat on your friend."

"You are a brat. You have no idea what you are doing." Enzo told me.

"You are talking too much. So will you date me? Yes? no? Yoohoo!!!"

"Annoying brat." He uttered.

"So it's a no. Okay."

Our orders were placed on the table.
I  ate quietly and finished it quickly.