Arc 1, Chapter 7: Origins II (UPDATED)

For future reference since I never pointed it out. Think of the aura from Wail like a Super Saiyan aura. So, for any DB fans, think of Wails aura like Super Saiyan Rose's aura for the time being.

.

.

.

Reed POV:

I make my way back to my dorm and get changed into my normal clothing.

This jacket...why do I ever even take it off? It's so damn warm and comfortable...

I step out and make my way towards the arena. I don't actually think we have Glynda's class today, but I'll see if she has anyone else for today. Most likely she does.

.

.

.

I go to her classroom and knock. Glynda opens the door rather quickly.

Glynda: "Yes? Oh hello Reed."

Reed: "What time is it right now."

Glynda looks over at a clock. My eyes are still pretty crusty and barely open so I can't see it from here.

Glynda: "8:30. Classes don't begin for about 30 minutes. I have a class today at 9 but it isn't your class. I don't think we'll be using the arena today. Maybe if the kids are good I'll let them spectate your training, so don't be surprised if you hear the intercom go on in the arena, got it?"

Reed: "Yes Ma'am. Thanks."

I leave her class and go through the door into the fighting arena, directly into the middle.

I cross my arms and stand still in the arena thinking of any bad memories I have of that family.

...not really narrowing anything down...

My body glows purple and my fiery aura comes out.

Perfect. Now to concentrate my mind...

My goal with this is to be able to activate Wail without the memories reliving themselves in my head while I fight. Fighting with a negative emotion like anger is one thing but I don't wish to hear and see my sister and mother beating me while I kill whoever or whatever is in my way. If I can manage this then I can bring out more negativity from myself, bring Wail to a much higher multiplier and train it too.

I haven't gone to a crazy level of Wail like I'm sure Blace has so I'm sure at some point it becomes physically taxing to wield that power.

My aura slowly calms itself into that same gentle pink outline and I fall into a deep sleep while meditating.

.

.

.

Dreamscape, Reed POV:

Hm.

I'm conscious right now...

Another memory or vision?

I open my eyes in this dream and I'm....in a forest?

The Emerald Forest?

I grunt and force my body out and float in the air like a ghost once again. And as I thought, it's Blace again.

Now...what's going on here?

.

.

.

Woah! His aura!

It's a deep purple and it's incredibly violent. His speed as well! He's zooming around the forest with Grimm completely covering the place! His Wail level must be off the charts!