Continued from previous page

You frown at Eddie, what's making him say all this...?

"Excuse me? What's already starting,Eddie? " 
You ask confused yet slightly annoyed he's jumping to conclusions all of a sudden.
"You know, he's already getting into your head, he just happens to be at the gas station then gets all friendly and offers to buy your drink. I can tell he's trying and to be honest-"
He shakes his head putting the chip bag beside him.
"Forget it."
He adds, You and Eddie haven't really had any fights in all the years knowing eachother, you've only messed around about things.  But this didn't feel like that.

"I didn't know he was at the gas station Eddie...? Besides it's the closest one to the school,You should know. And for your information he isn't getting inside my head nor is he getting me. What's it to you anyway"
You say climbing off the bed, that last sentence slipping out, what's with words just flying out of your mouth lately?
Eddie's eyes narrowed and he sat up
"You really want to go there...?"

He asks twisting his rings, his face looked annoyed at you

You spun around leaning against your vanity

"Yeah, I do."
You say without any hesitation, Eddie gets up and stands a few feet away
"What up with you? "
He asks confused.
"What's up with me? What's up with you...!? I was fine till you decided to get all funny when I was just trying to make conversation and now your getting all tense again Eddie...!"
You say waving your hands about trying not to raise your voice even more.
Eddie bites in his bottom lip and scratches his head

"Do you like him,y/n"
He asks still tensed
"What...?" 
You say shaking your head in confusion
"Don't...! Play.the.fucking. dumb card with me now"
He spits shaking his head and tensing his jaw looking you in the eyes.
"No,  I don't like him Eddie."
You say dropping your eyes to the floor, here comes the random words again...
"What's it to you If I did"
You mumble, Eddie throws his arms up and over his had turning around facing away,
"Oh my GOD Y/N!"
He says rubbing his hands into his face vigorously before turning back towards you
"You've really no idea, do you?
He said with a shaky voice

"What's it to me? It's EVERY thing to me, you think I want to see you mix with other guys? Especially a guy like Hargrove?!
You do realise I'm protective of you,right? I have been ever since relationships became a big thing to you"

"What's it to me? It's EVERY thing to me, you think I want to see you mix with other guys? Especially a guy like Hargrove?!You do realise I'm protective of you,right? I have been ever since relationships became a big thing to you"

He goes on not stuttering at ALL over his words, you've pushed a button, and honestly...it was pretty hot the way Eddie gets about you, like being all protective. You wonder what else you could push...

"Then just stop being protective of me , Eddie! If it's bothering you that much with who I talk to then just stop"
You snap back, and your heart starts to race
"I can't just stop y/n!! God fucking damn it do you have ANY idea how I feel about you!!? Knowing I can't fucking have that because you don't want to go that far with me drives me INSANE, I want to blow my fucking brains out seeing you with other guys!"
He shouts, now fully Pissed at you gripping his hair.

"GOD. I wish you could see that..."
He says, dropping his hands beside him, his voice now shaking and eyes glossing over.
"I just- whatever."
He shrugs,
"If that's what you want to do then, go ahead"

He says defeated before walking to your door...

"Whatever then."
You mumble, bad idea...baaad idea....

<3 To be continued <3