[6]

Hyunjin pov

"Abeoji naneun abeojiui adeul
Geuraeseo nan algo isseoyo
Geuraeseo nan al su isseo

Abeoji naneun abeojiui adeul....."

The room went black as my eyes slowly closed. The music that was previously playing had reached it's end. I fell asleep thinking about the one person I looked forward to seing the next day

"Felix....."

...

(Timeskip to school cause I'm lazy)

I sat down at my desk, patiently waiting for Felix to enter the class. 5 minutes had passed and the boy was still no where to be seen.

Did he over sleep?

A few seconds later the boy appear before my eyes. My once worried expression turned soft at the sight of the boy.

"Thought you were gonna be here today... don't scare me like that" I chuckled as the boy sat in his seat.

"Since when do you care?"

"Ouch"

"I was kidding. How are you by the way?"

"Feeling better now. My dream put me at ease" I said staring into the boys eyes.

Never thought he could he could get any prettier

"What was your dream about?" He asked as we held the peaceful gaze

"You"

The moment was cut short by the bell ringing signalling our separation for the rest of the day.

"Bye Jinnie.." Felix shyly whispered as he left my sight.

Yep I'm definitely falling for him

...

"Yep you're definitely falling for him" Minho bluntly stated as he took a sip of his ice tea.

"But I don't know what to do now, I mean what if he doesn't like me back?" I said as my head hung low, looming over the table.

"You see now's that's the shit that gets you depressed. That shit right there, garbage"

"Yep, G-A-R-A-G-E"

"That's spells garage Changbin"

"Yeah same shit"

"It's not the same shi- moving on. I think you should atleast get a little more closer to him so he can get the hint" Minho said, completely ignoring Changbin's presence.

"Thanks for the advice Minho, I really do appreciate it" I said with a pained smile.

"No problem" Minho said with a reassuring smile.

"WHERE'S MY THANKS?!" Changbin yelled

"You are way too fucking loud!" Minho yelled back