{5}

Again with the months apart updates! This chapter has been a pain in my backside. omg you have no idea. Just ask my friends, I suspect they were ready to kill me if I mentioned it anymore.

So, it's exam time veryveryvery soon and I'm kinds freaking out. I know that I usually don't post that often (omgIamsosorrypleasedon'tkillme) but I definetely won' t be updating anytime soon because I really don't want to piss up my life forever BUT I promise to update straight after, I promise.

On a positive note, IT IS THE CHAPTER. THE TITLE CHAPTER! Woo! I have a feeling I am more happy about this than the few( I love you guys) that are reading this. Also, this may be the longest thing I have written and it isn't even that long (ahahahaihatemyselfIreallydo)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter Five

Casper woke where he usually did. Fortunately this time, his back wasn’t as sore as he rose from the very familiar bath. He had a better sense of his surroundings and was partially sober, but not too much to start regretting.

As he managed to climb out of the deep tub and sprawl across the floor he understood why he hadn’t woke with a splitting headache and hunch back from sleeping in a hard plastic bathtub.

Music was still blasting from downstairs and voices could be heard shouting and singing. The party was still ongoing; he could have only been out for a few hours. Casper groaned and wiped his hand down his face, reached out for the sink top for support as he attempted to get up.

Unsurprisingly to Casper, as he looked into the mirror he looked like shit. His mouth felt like sandpaper but tasted like a mix between the sewers and ass. He turned on the tap to start washing up.

It was sort of a routine now, to sort himself out in front of the mirror and to try and bring himself to look pretty descent before he left the bathroom; he even had his own tooth brush.

Once Casper felt and looked somewhat presentable he went down stairs to join what was left of the party. He stumbled down the stairs, there weren’t  many people left dancing, some were passed out on the ground and on the couches though the music was still blasting at full volume. The people left dancing looked about to join those on the floor, swaying wildly while slurring along to the song.

“In here Cas!” he heard Darla and spotted her poking her head out of the second living room. Logan’s house had four living rooms in total: the main one where the music was blasting, one for reading, one for expensive looking furniture which was always locked and another just because. The living room in question was the “just because”. It was an almost duplicate of the main along with its essentials: TV, couches, paintings and expensive looking rug in the middle which everybody was making a circle around.

This is just fucking great, party games. Casper mocked a cheer and shuffled into the room and took a place on the floor.

“Well you look like shit? Where’d you run off to?” Casper’s whole froze at the sound of his voice and the biggest feeling of dread came over him like a tsunami and the memories came to him like the flood. His face started to heat up and his thumb slowly ascended to his lips as he turned to meet a pair of amused brown eyes.

Thankfully, before he could retort or stumble and splutter over a comeback- and embarrass himself even more- Darla walked right into the middle of the circle with a sly smile on her face as she scanned each and every face. “So what game shall we play?”

 “Dares?” someone suggested. Most of the people here were either half sober or drunk; this so totally wasn’t going to end well. At least some wouldn’t remember anything.

 Unlike some people.

 What the hell was he thinking earlier? Stupid alcohol.

Darla shook her head,” Nah, so boring.”