Vol. 1.16: One Man has the Power to Tarnish A Thousand Years

King Osale

King's War Room

We are about to prepare for our meeting as we are going ahead with infiltrating the military city, Toruhm. Dalu was able to draw out the city. Where the general offices were and the head general offices were. Everything was ready to move forward with a brief meeting on how we were going about this but the problem was...nobody could find Folkvar or General Dreues.

"King Osale."

I turn to see General Alexios call out to meet with General Dreues behind him. I give Dreues a disgusted look while he take his seat.

"What is it General?" I asked as I feel I will be irritated by his response.

"Folkvar refuses to join the meeting. He claims he understands where he is positioned and will not interfere." He explained to me.

"Oh really...was there any more to that request?" I asked giving my full attention.

"He did not have anything else to say." He finished as he walked towards his seat.

"General Dreues!" I called out loud as my eyes never left him.

He stood up and saluted giving me attention.

"Ye..."

"Where is Folkvar?" I asked.

"He is in his office your Grace." He answered.

"Where did you come from?" I asked.

"I came from my office your Grace." He answered.

"Yes, on our way here, we stopped by Folkvar's office to see if he was present, which he was. That's when he told us he wasn't attending the meeting." General Alexios explained backing Dreues.

I was getting agitated by the thought of being disrespected by Folkvar. Time and time again...I put my trust in him...he was my loyal subject...but now...NOW...he wants to act as a child and be stubborn when serious matters are at play.

"Let's begin the meeting. Dalu...explain." I commanded as I sat down with the thoughts of how to handle Folkvar.

"Toruhm is the biggest military barracks in all of The Land of The Demented. Toruhm is the birthplace of The Kingdom of Rawo's mightiest soldiers and spies. The city overlook our middle grand wall and is the main entrance to entering The Kingdom of Rawo." Dalu explained when a hand came up for question.

"You can't enter through the Okaahl Kingdom or the Free lands anymore. Where two more military cities stand behind guarding?"

"No...only way in is through Toruhm...she changed that when she commanded the wall to be built. General Azogho Puknook is the General of The Army for The Rawo Kingdom. He is a Barbarian Orc, who is ruthless, but very wise and smart. He oversees Toruhm and all operations that is dealt by the Queen. To infiltrating Toruhm, we have to do it through Slavers." Dalu explained with a devious grin.

Everyone in the room gave gasp and shock. For in my kingdom, selling, buying, and using slaves were punished by death.

"Slavers?! In my kingdom..."

"Your Grace, to enter through the main gate is not ea..."

"WE ARE NOT DOING THAT!!! WE ARE ENTERING THROUGH THE MAIN GATES!!!" I belted and growled at how such foolishness spilled from his mouth.

"So, how can we enter without being caught." Dreues asked.

The day before...

Folkvar

Folkvar's House

"What's your plan Folkvar? How can you gain control when he already put you out?" Dreues asked as we stood in my sex dungeon.