Chapter 22

Deans P.O.V

"We hired her fucking brother!" I hissed pushing the doors open to the office. I had to get out of here. I had to get home to her now and talk to her.

"I know we texted him but Call Gunner and tell him to get her and Sage out." I kept walking as Logan started to slow down.

"Logan come on we don't have time." I turned to see his whole face fall. Before I knew it he was running past me and I was the one trying to keep up.

I didn't ask questions I just tan along with him. I ran till we got to his car and I got in the passenger seat just in time for his car to spin out of the parking lot.

"Jesus Logan what the hell is going on." He chucked his phone at me and I saw a photo of our house burning in flames.

Everything in me broke. The thought of my Angel, my sweet niece, and my closest friend all dead together. It made everything in me want to scream. I was trying my best not to go fully out but it felt like my chest was collapsing in on me.

I couldn't even begin to think of how Logan was feeling right now. His baby. The only thing he had left. I saw how hard he was holding onto the wheel. He was driving like a mad man and his eyes never left the road.

The 30 minute drive turned to 10 with how fast he was driving. The once peaceful place was now up in flames.

We rushed to park the car as we got out to watch the firemen work on putting the fire out of the house that was mostly gone now. Ambulance were everywhere around us as we started running through.

We both heard a loud voice scream "boys" and we turned to see Gunner holding Sage in his arms. 

My mind cleared seeing they were both still ok. Logan rushed to take Sage from his arms with the brightest smile I've ever seen on his face as tears filled his eyes.

"My baby girl." He said softly kissing the top of her head as he started to walk off with her.

"What happened." I asked still looking for Eliana who had to be here.

"Dean." He grabbed my shoulder turning me to him. "She's gone. They said they found no one in the house."

"Will is her brother. I was going to call you to inform you as soon as we found out." He tan his hands through his hair just as stressed as I was right now.

"All I remember is her getting up and going into the kitchen. Logan texted me saying to get the girls out of the house. I rushed into the kitchen can couldn't find her so I started to follow the doors that were opened that lead out to the side of the house. I saw a car driving away from the house and that's when I felt burning. I went flying and had to make sure I landed on my back because of Sage."

I grabbed him pulling him to a hug. I was so grateful that he had gotten out of that house.

"We have some work to do." I pulled back and looked to Logan who know when I looked at him what we had to do.

We were getting my Angel back and finding the Fucker that tried to hurt my family. I will make sure that they pay for the hurt they have put us all through.