Designated Heroes

A/N:

heyo!! i have returned woith another chapter for my sonic boom x reader book <3 we're almost done with season 1!! season 2 is just around the corner and i'm so excited to start!

plz enjoyt this chapter, and stay awesome!!

_______

Okay, you have somewhat of an idea of what's going on here. You, Sonic, and the gang were battling Eggman again, and when you won, Eggman complained about how 6 on one is an unfair battle. So with some thinking, Sonic agreed to only battle Eggman one at a time. You weren't mad at that idea, you were finally able to show the village just how powerful you can really be just by yourself.

Amy and Sticks had already had their fair share in the battle, and they both failed. Now it was your turn. You were just chilling at Meh Burger, waiting for Eggman to appear to battle you, and just as you were about to bite out of your burger, your table was flipped over, leaving you shocked in your seat and the wind messing up your quills/feathers. 

You looked up from your seat to see Eggman hovering over in his Eggmobile with his tooth-eating grin.

"Well, well, well! If it isn't Y/N the A/N! Fancy seeing you here!" Eggman laughed.

"How? You're the one who wanted to battle at Meh Burger? Why was that actually? If anything this gives me the advantage!" You grinned as you finished your burger and wiped your hands off.

"How so?"

"More things to throw at you and your goons!" You laughed as you grabbed an open ketchup bottle from a bystander's seat and threw it to Eggman's white Eggmobile, staining it.

"Grr! Hey! I just had this thing washed! Robots, attack!"

After Eggman's scream, Beebots and Crabbots appeared from the sidelines and charged at you. You took your real weapon and began to get busy. You flipped over Crabbots and smashed them, you knocked the Beebots out of the air.

Millions of robot bits were all over the place and you smirked up at your enemy.

"Are we done playing with these 'toys'? Egg-for-brains?" You teased, but you cocked an eyebrow up when you saw him grin down at you. "What's got you smiling-"

All of a sudden you were pulled from your stance and fell to the ground. Your feet and legs were tied along with your arms. They were tied with some sticky substance one of Eggman's dumb minions fired at you.

"Grr! HEY! LEMME OUTTA HERE!" You screamed and Eggman hovered above you.

"As you wish.." he pushed a large red button on his watch on his wrist, and you were suddenly thrown into the air and towards the exit of the forest.

"WHAT THE FU--"

Then your voice went silent.

Eggman grinned to himself as he picked up your weapon and threw it to Cubot, who tosses it to Orbot, who threw it back to Cubot.

"Eggman; 3, Losers; 0"

_______

"Mahan! You guys got totally schooled! BY EGGMAN!" Sonic cackled as he, Tails, Amy, Sticks, and you sat. Sonic was all giggly and cheery, while the rest of you were tired and ashamed. "That's lame!"

"HEY! Your face is lame!!" you huffed, crossing your arms as you turned away from the grinning Sonic in your seat.

"The guy's a lot tricker one on one!" Amy admited, and you looked at her. "He tricked you! All he did to me was tie me up and throw me halfway across the damn village! I fell in a baby bear's den!" You cried, hitting your head on the table and Tails' rubbed your head in comfort.