E.D. Chapter VI: Another One?!

Previously on the Demon Slayer Story...

Y/N gets ready as Daki attacks with her belts.

Y/N: Black dra-

In an instant Tengen came from behind and slashes the belts and appears in front of them.

Tengen: Hey, isn't that Nezuko Kamado?

Y/N: What the hell took you so long!? Next time stay together dumbass!

Tengen: 💢💢 'Now I want to punch him...'

The scene then faded to black. We now see Tanjiro holding Nezuko as she's trying to break free while Tengen is checking them.

Y/N: How long will it take to calm her down to her senses!?

Tanjiro: I don't know but this is new!

Tengen: I see that she's becoming a flashy demon.

Tanjiro: When did you get here?

Tengen: Angry

Tengen: Angry. All that fancy talk in front of your master and you two let her wreck havoc like this? No one said she can become a Flashy demon!

Tanjiro: Confused. Huh!?

Y/N: First we have a upper moon rank demon, then Nezuko went all berserk while you were gone, and now your talking about being some stupid flashy stuff!? You seriously pick the worst timing.

Tengen: Shouting. Shut it! I just save the victims that were in a brink of death before I got here so what's the big idea!

Y/N: Well I'm sorry but right now we got bigger problems.

Daki: You're a hashira right? I've been here waiting for a hashira.

Tengen: Shut up, I'm not talking to you. So get lost. You're not a upper rank demon, since you're too weak. So you're not the one I've been searching for.

Y/N: She's still a demon.

Tengen: still weak.

Y/N: For a low upper moon rank.