Introduction

Hey lovely people of Wattpad who enjoy my stories, how are you? 

In my last story I promised I would have a new story out by May. That didn't happen... obviously, because it's almost the end of June. This is that new story I promised! 

"Yay! It's finally here!" I can hear you saying from your random corners of the world.

I know I know... it took me forever, and honestly, I'm still not quite done. But I'm going to publish slowly but surely as I finish up this complicated and awesomely difficult story.

I've worked really hard on this so I hope you enjoy! 

I'll try to keep up a consistent update schedule, but you know how I am (and basically every other writer who has to publish things consistently).

And before you go and read this whole story, make sure you check out the other three stories I've published and finished: 

1. "Famously Infamous" is my first story (so it's not my proudest), and it's about Dream and George falling in love and going through the ups and downs of being in a relationship, along with Dream trying to keep his 'secret identity' a... well, a secret from George.

2. "Leaving Me Flustered" is a cute story about Dream and his curse in which every time he blushes he transforms into a little blob. After realizing he kind of likes George (because George is constantly making him flustered) he is terrified for him and Sapnap to visit in person in Florida. He is constantly trying to hide the fact that his embarrassment causes him to shrink into a blushing white blob from his friends. 

3. "Runaway Prince" is a story about Prince Dream running away from his royally horrible family and running into a grumpy George who runs a bakery with his dad. Dream and George don't really get along at first, but as time passes the chemistry between them grows. 

I think that's about it. Basically, you are awesome!

As per my nice-ness, have some DNF. Here is "Mermen on Accident"! <3

-Nnailrak :]